Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 11

As I and Haechan were walking in the street with the sun setting, Haechan suddenly stopped.

"Is there something wrong Haechan?"

"Hyung seriously tell me the truth, did you get involved with Jungwoo?" he asked while looking right into my eyes.

I don't want to lie to Haechan but he shouldn't know.

"Haechan I already told you that I did n-"

Haechan suddenly walks towards me, holds my hands, and puts his head in my chest.

"I just don't want you to get hurt"

Hearing those words from Haechan makes me think that I have a wonderful friend. But I am not worthy to get you into trouble. I also don't want you to get hurt.

"*giggles* Haechanie I told you I did not so don't worry, this is just an accident and doesn't have anything to do with Jungwoo," I said to him as I pat his head.

"Promise me that you will never get involved with Jungwoo. Promise?" he said while his head is still in my chest.

"I promise"

I got home and I don't know what to think. I lied to Haechan...but this is better than him getting involved.

I woke up and today is the last day of our school festival. I need to get ready and bring the props that I made.

I finally arrived at my school and entered our classroom. Everyone is so busy preparing the props and costumes.

"Taeil-shi!" Doyoung said.

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry Taeil but can you fill the position of one of our booth sellers? He said that he won't be able to make it to school. Can you please?" he said while pleading with me.

"O-of course no problem," I said while smiling awkwardly.

"Thank you! Please change to these clothes and our booth will be opened soon"

"Ok!"

He gave me the clothes and he left. It's okay it's not like I will do something this morning...no...it's not ok!!!!

I-I don't know how to talk to people without being nervous! Ok calm down....breathe in...breathe out...I just make the takoyaki nothing more nothing less.

I change my clothes and I go to our booth.

"Thank god it fits you!" Doyoung said cheerfully.

"So you are going to take the orders okay? I'm going to see you later!" Doyoung said as he left.

"W-wait!"

Oh no...I can't...It's okay, it's okay I will just take their orders...

Our booth is now open and I am very nervous. There are more and more customers and as the day goes my nervousness went away little by little.

"What is your order?"

"One takoyaki with a lot of bonito flakes," he said.

"One ta-"

I looked up at the customer and it's Yuta. Oh no, it's Yuta, I hope he will not do anything.

"Do you give free drinks to your friends?" he said while having a big smile on his face.

"W-we don't b-but it's on me!"

"Great!" Yuta with a wide smile.

As I was preparing his order I could feel his look on me. I'm scared, I better do this fast.