Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 17

I'm feeling the chills down through my spines. I hate this feeling, I don't want to die.

He suddenly pulled me back and I fell on the floor. I was so scared but I suddenly felt relieved once I touched the floor. They began to laugh so hard while I was still on the floor with my blind on. I can't move an inch, and I was still trembling from the fear that I had earlier.

Jungwoo removed my blindfold slowly and squatted on the floor looking right into my eyes.

"The next time you make me angry I will seriously push you from this roof, this is a warning I am telling you, you are mine alone. Remember that"

Jungwoo said while looking dead serious after saying that. I felt the chills through my bones after he said that. It feels suffocating as if there's no way out for me anymore.

There's no way out for me as Jaehyun said I should have run away from Jungwoo from the start before all of this happens. But there was no way out from the start, to begin with.

The bell rang and they started to leave the rooftop. Jungwoo went near to me and whispered

"I'm going to message you...you better answer it okay?"

"Y-yes"

Then he left after that.

I walked down back in our classroom thinking what should I do. I mean I can't do anything about it.

"Taeil hyung!!!"

Someone shouted my name outside the classroom and it was Haechan. I felt relieved hearing Haechan's voice. He ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

"Taeil hyung, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to hang out with you that much~" he said while still hugging me so tightly.

"I-it's okay, you can stop hugging me now Haechan"

Haechan looked at me and his face suddenly changed.

"what's wrong"

He held my chain and looked at the corner of my lips.

"Who did this hyung?"

Haechan said while having a scary look on his face.

It took me seconds to answer that question thinking what should I answer. He shouldn't know.

"I bit the corner of my lips, you see, I'm a little clumsy"

"There's no way you bit that"

I looked at the left corner and was fidgeting since I didn't know what to say.

He looked at me and sighed.

"Hyung if you have a problem please tell me"

"Nothing Haechan, I promise"

"If you say so Hyung...I'm trusting you"

Once again, I lied to Haechan. I feel bad for lying but this is the only way for you not to be in this problem. This is for your good.

"Let's go to the cafeteria Hyung!"

I followed Haechan to the cafeteria and Mark is also there sitting at the table that he saved for us.

The bell rang and I went back to my classroom. After a while, it was already dismissed. As I was preparing to leave I could hear our adviser talking to Doyoung.

"Doyoung, can you arrange these documents before you leave the class and also these papers please fix it in alphabetical order," the adviser said.

"Yes sir"

I finally left the room and I suddenly remember leaving something. I went back to the classroom and I heard someone.

"Fuck, why do I need to do this?! and after dismissal?! Fuck, give me a break. ARGGGH!!!"

The door opened and he suddenly looked at me, it's Doyoung who looked at me.

"um..."

I was so shocked when I heard Doyoung. He sounds like a different person.

"D-did you hear me?!" Doyoung said in shock.

"Well, a little bit, I didn't know t-"

"HUSH! I-I don't want to hear it...fuck...ARGGGGHHH FUCK!"

"S-sorry"

"*sigh* Why do I even need to do all this shit?"

"Do you want some help? I can help you"

He looked at me and stared at me for a while.

"P-please help me...AND DON'T EVER TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU JUST SAW"

"Y-yes, I won't"

I put my bag on the chair and I can see that Doyoung is so pressured right now. Imagine being the class president, maintaining high grades, and being a reliable student. He has a lot of things to shoulder.

I sat on the chair and started to help him arrange the documents.

"Are you shocked?"

"What do you mean"

"I mean, what you just saw a while ago"

"oh, you cursing?"

"ARGH! YE IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?!"

"W-well, there's nothing wrong with that. I just never thought you are like that"

"I am also a human...I can curse, I can fail, things can also be hard for me."

Doyoung said while looking so tired.

"I can help you anytime, just tell me"

"you don't need to do that, Don't pity me"

"You helped me, why wouldn't I do the same"

He looked at me and looked away. I can see his eyes tearing up a little bit.

"Are you c-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M NOT CRYING! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M CRYING?! NO!"

"I'm sorry"

"..."

*Buzz...buzz*

To be continued....

( I'm sorry for not uploading that much TT )

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Thank you!^^