Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 2

It's already 11:36 in the evening but I want to go just once. I hurriedly changed my clothes and got my bag. I put on my mask and started to go there. While I was walking I kept on having second thoughts. Should I really go? What if someone who knows me saw me there?... I mean that is near to impossible but...

Nevermind I am already there! I just need to keep walking forward and forget about anything and just go there.

I arrived at the location and I feel very nervous about entering the club.

Is this really ok? S-should I go back? My mind is messing with me. I don't know what to do!... Ok, let's have the courage to enter.

I finally entered the club and It was noisy and busy. I honestly don't know what to do. The staff approached and told me to choose a cup. There are 3 different colors which are pink, green, and yellow. I just simply thought of the color and picked yellow. I sat on an empty chair alone and I don't know what to do. I drank whatever on the cup and just sat there when suddenly someone approached me.

"Hey there! Are you alone?"

"y-yes" I answered.

"Then that's cool! How about having fun with me?"

"umm...y-ye let's... let's have some fun!"

I just answered anything that I could say to him and those words suddenly came out of my mouth.

He offered me a lot of drinks that I began to feel a little tipsy.

He put his hands around my shoulder and started caressing it. I was internally freaking out the whole time but I don't know what to do. He suddenly caresses my thighs and I freak out.

"S-sorry? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"oh~ you're the shy type. Well doing this in public maybe not your taste so let's go somewhere else just the two of us"

"what do you mean?"

He suddenly grabs me and drags me out of the club. I'm dizzy and my mind is not working at that time. I also have no strength after drinking those drinks. This is getting bad. I need to get away from this situation.

We got out of the club and he started to drag me to the other side of the street where his car was.

"wait...where are we going?" I asked him in confusion.

"Where else other than the hotel"

Wait what? Did I just hear that right? Did he just tell me that we are going to a hotel?

"Why?What for?" I asked him while panicking.

"We are going to have fun as I told you" He said while having a smile on his face.

"Wait I don't want this. Please let me go!"

"Then why did you get the yellow cup?" He asked me.

"Yellow cup?.... I just simply like the color! And what does that have to do with this?!"

He suddenly laughed and told me the meaning of the colors of the cups. Apparently pink means "single", green means "I'm Chill" and yellow means "I'm ready to be smashed". I freaked out when I learned what that means and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what that color means so please let me go," I asked him politely.

He suddenly tugs my wrist and said

"Well you got that cup and I'm on the edge now so you cannot back out now," He said while being angry.

He started to kiss my neck and caress my waist. No! I don't want this! I wanted to stop him but I have no strength left.

"Please! I don't want this!"

Even though I shouted that I don't want it he just keeps on kissing me. He suddenly grabs my neck and goes for a kiss. I suddenly kicked him in his balls out of reflex.

"ugh! y-you bitch!"

He's on the floor and this is my chance to get away. I started running as fast as I could and just ran somewhere far away from there. I ended up going somewhere that is busy. I caught my breath, I'm shaking from what just happened and tears suddenly came out of my eyes. I got onto the train and was still traumatized by what happened.

 I shouldn't have gone there. I feel so stupid that I just wanna cry.

I put on my earphones and started listening to music. I bow my head down and start sobbing. Luckily there is no one on the train since it's already 2 in the morning. I got home and took a shower. I scrub my neck as many times as I could until it turns red. I laid down on my bed and tried to make myself sleep but I just couldn't. Without me noticing it's already morning.

I tried to make myself think that nothing happens and just started my day as usual. I got into my class and I noticed a note on my table. This is nothing unusual for me to happen as I said. I was about to throw the note but then I saw what it says. 

"You like guys right? Meet me on the rooftop at 5:00 pm if you still want to live normally".

I was surprised when I read the note and I don't know what to do. I looked at my surroundings and tried to figure out who wrote this. No way...this is a dream! Who wrote this?! How did he know?! I started to have a panic attack and I suddenly have difficulty with breathing.

"Hey! Are you ok"

I looked to my right and saw Doyoung. I couldn't reply to him.

"Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" He asked me with his worried eyes.

I took a deep breath and replied

"I'm ok, Thank you"

"Anytime" he said and he gets back to his seat.

I'm lost in thoughts the whole time during the class and still trying to figure out who wrote it. Whoever wrote I'm screwed. The note said that I should meet him on the rooftop...should I go? Going will be the best option or else everyone will know that I like guys.

The class ended at around 4 in the afternoon. I'm so nervous to go to the rooftop and from what I know no one can enter the rooftop unless you have the key. With me being lost in thoughts I just go on the rooftop.

I noticed that the door is open and I slowly entered. I looked around the rooftop but saw no one is in there.

 There's no one here...I should wait until 5 but if no one is still here I'll go. I waited while being restless. The sun is going down and it's getting colder. It's already 6:00 pm and no one was still here.

Is this a prank? I'm still confused on why no is appearing. I took a deep breath and thought of leaving when suddenly someone entered the rooftop.

I was surprised and didn't know what to do. It's game over there's no escape. I step backward with shock written on my face. I was scared that I wanted to run away, but I couldn't move.

To be continued.....

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every Saturday! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more! 

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

One of Those Nights | Johnil
Johnny × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^