Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 7

The class is dismissed and hurriedly run to the rooftop. No one is in there but I will wait until he comes.

I'm patiently waiting while being nervous thinking about what could happen. Waiting for minutes turns into hours of waiting. It's already 6:30 pm and no one is still in here.

It's getting colder minute by minute but I will wait. After waiting for hours and hours until it becomes 8 in the night. I suddenly get a text saying

"I forgot to go to the rooftop I'm going to see you tomorrow I hope it's warm out there"

This bastard. I waited for hours being nervous and being cold. I don't know if I should be happy about the fact that he will not come or not because I look pathetic right now.

I left the school with me being cold and freezing to death. I look at my hands and they are so red to the point that it hurts touching them.

I got home and went to bed but I feel sick. I'm feeling cold and sick that I can't sleep. I got more blankets and covered myself. I spend the night just feeling cold and sick.

I got ready for school while feeling sick and cold. Before going to school I first went to the convenience store and bought some medicines.

I arrived at school and sat in my chair, drank my medicines, and tried to take a nap hoping I would feel a lot better after waking up.

It's break time and I saw a message on my phone Jungwoo telling me to go to the rooftop after dismissal.

I'm feeling really sick and dizzy and decided to go to the restroom. I entered the restroom and saw Jaehyun and then I passed out.

I woke up and I was in the school clinic. I looked to my left and saw Jaehyun. I was nervous when I saw him but I guess he was the one who brought me here.

"Aren't you too sick to go to class?" He asked with his expressionless face.

I was surprised when he asked me and thought if he really cares. I mean he waited for me to wake up even though he could just go.

"Here's the medicine, the doctor told me that you should immediately drink this after you wake up"

"Aren't you Jungwoo's friend? Why are you helping me?"

"You should be grateful instead of asking me"

I stopped for a minute thinking about what I should do.

"T-thank you"

He started to walk away and said something right before he left.

"To me, you're just my classmate who just suddenly passed right before my eyes what do you expect me to do?"

After saying those words he suddenly left the clinic. As expected, he was really a nice person. The moment he helped me with Jungwoo's Homeworks I know to myself that he is a good person deep inside. How could he be friends with Jungwoo?

I drank the medicine that he told me to drink and the doctor checked up on me and told me that I could go home and wait for my parents to pick me up.

As expected no one comes. I already know that no one will go but why is my heart in pain. I started tearing up.

Then someone suddenly entered the room.

"Why are you crying? Are you that weak?"

It's Jungwoo. What is it now? I'm feeling so sick that I can't even get nervous. I'm wiping my tears away as fast as I could.

"That is why I can't find you on the rooftop because you are here. Since you're sick today, I'm just going to punish you tomorrow. You see I'm being good right now."

I just nodded and wished for him not to do anything.

"Aren't you supposed to go home now? Oh! Is it because your parents did not come that's why you're crying?! *smirk* how shitty can your life be?"

I was struck by the words that he said. I know that my life is the worst and I am just a weakling who cannot do a thing.

I tried standing up even though I still feel dizzy and sick. As soon as I stood up I suddenly tripped.

He caught me in his arms.

I was shocked when he did that but he suddenly dropped me.

"Too weak" he said while looking at me as if he's judging my whole existence.

He left the room immediately and I was left alone. I was trying my best to stand up and reach for anything that I could hold into.

"Are you okay?!"

Doyoung said while rushing to me.

"Can you stand up? Here I'll help you"

He helped me and put me back in the bed.

"Are you alright? You shouldn't stand up if you still feel bad. Are your parents not here to bring you home?"

I stopped the moment and thought of what reason I should say.

"They can't go right now...they are too busy to go right now"

"Well, that can't be helped. You should just stay here until you feel better instead of going home so that the doctor can check on you"

Doyoung is such a good person. This is one of the reasons why he is liked by many.

"I should go now, I just checked on you. You better take a rest and just go home when you feel a lot better ok?"

"Thank you"

He gently smiled and replied to me saying

"You could always ask me if you need my help"

He left the room after saying that and I felt a lot better hearing him say that. Just how good a person like him exists in this world?

The time passed and I felt a lot better. I'm going home and thanked the doctor who checks on me. He told me to drink my medicine and to take a lot of rest. I went back home and I feel so lonely.

I also wanted to be taken care of by my parents whenever I am sick. I want someone to be worried whenever I am sick. I want to experience saying "I'm home" but I can't since I'm alone.

To be continued....

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

I would like your thoughts while reading this and I appreciate you commenting!^^

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

One of Those Nights | Johnil
Johnny × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^