Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 15

As he was gripping my wrist harder someone snatched my hand away from Jungwoo.

It was Johnny, he snatched my hand away from Jungwoo and tugs me away from Jungwoo.

"Tsk, what do you think you're doing?" Jungwoo said to Johnny while looking pissed off.

"I have business with him, do you have something more to say to him?" Johnny said while looking right into Jungwoo's eyes.

Jungwoo started to laugh in disbelief.

"This shit is making me mad..."

He suddenly approached Johnny closer and said.

"Mr. Suh, I'm looking forward to seeing you again"

The tension in the air is intimidating and scary, I don't know what to do aside from standing and listening to them.

Jungwoo finally left and Johnny continued to walk.

I ran after Johnny as he walked away.

"W-wait...Johnny-shi...the documents, please give them to me" I said as I was walking after him.

He suddenly stopped and I tried to catch my breath after running to him.

"I'll be the one who's going to give this to Sir Park so you can go now I'll inform Sir"

Johnny said to me and continued to walk away.

Once again he helped me for no reason. I don't know if he hates me or what but he was really hard to read.

As I was walking on the campus going home I suddenly ran after Yuta.

"*laughs* looks who I found here~" Yuta said.

Yuta suddenly puts his arms on my shoulder and begins to walk. I was so scared that I just followed him without resisting.

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to eat you. Jungwoo you know, he was mad as fuck and I thought he would be very glad if he saw you. Don't you think so?"

After hearing that I was anxious about what Jungwoo would do. I wanted to run away right now but I just couldn't. I just need to run now...

We entered the rooftop while Yuta's arms were still on my shoulder.

"Hey, Jungwoo! Look who I found! It's your beloved pet dog~" Yuta said to Jungwoo cheerfully.

"Oh no, my rabbit! Why did you bring him here when Jungwoo is pissed off? Jungwoo would make him suffer...I want to see it!" Taeyong said happily.

These people are insane. I don't even know how they can bear seeing someone being bullied and getting hurt. I looked to my left and Jaehyun was sitting in the chair right next to Jungwoo. I looked at Jaehyun with my eyes looking for help. Jaehyun avoids my eye contact right away. Now I feel hopeless, there's nothing I can do.

Jungwoo stands up from his seat, holding a cigarette, and slowly walking towards me. I was so intimidated by him that I began to tremble. I know he is mad because of what happened earlier but I don't understand why he is so pissed off.

Yuta removed his hand from my shoulder and walked away.

Jungwoo was in front of me and smoked his cigarettes in my face.

"You know, you're pissing me off a lot these days. I was just holding back myself, I don't even know why should I do that *laughs*"

I'm so scared right now because I can feel that everything will go worse. He puts his hand in my shoulder while looking right into my eyes.