Why Do You Love Me | Extra 4

Jungwoo's POV

"Sir Kim Jungwoo please get ready for the event, you will be late Sir," said the assistant.

Fuck...why do I even have to attend this shitty company event. Every year there will always be a company event with different people that are above the social ranking and of course, we are part of it. Only the elite can join this party where they just brag about the things that they have and just make their names better. I'm honestly so tired of this shit.

All I do in that event is just to socialize and there's nothing more. I just need to pretend that I am having fun talking to them but it was honestly so boring that I could die from boredom.

I arrived at the event and I saw my parents who never act like one.

"Jungwoo! What are you thinking?! Why are you late" said Jungwoo's mom.

I just stood there and avoided their eye contact.

"Jungwoo I don't care about your rebelling phase but please act properly just this once," said Jungwoo's dad.

"Are you done? I'll go now"

"Not yet Kim Jungwoo, when are you going to learn to have manners?" Said Jungwoo's dad.

"The son of our top acquainted company is here and I want you to know him. I am going to introduce you to him so act properly" said Jungwoo's mom.

They drag me to where the hell is the family of their top acquainted company.

"Good evening Mrs. And Mr. Suh! I am glad that you were able to attend this event!" Said Jungwoo's mom.

"I am also glad to attend this event and meet you here. Is this your son?" said Mrs. Suh.

"Yes! This is my son Jungwoo. And that is your son right?"

"What a good-looking son! I bet she has tons of girls from his class. And yes, this is my son Johnny, he is the top 1 of their class and a very responsible student. He is so independent that he didn't need help from anyone!"

"I bet your son will be a great president in your company soon!"

Both families laugh and having a great conversation.

Tsk...I bet he's like a puppet. Suh Johnny, you must have been listening to your parents the whole time and not having your own choices. I hate people like you the most, people who don't have their own choice and mindset. Independent? Tsk...that's not how independent people think.

What a loser.....

"Pleasure to meet you, I am Suh Johnny," Johnny said while handing his hand out to Jungwoo.

"What a waste of time"

I walked away from him and go outside the company where there were no people and began to smoke.

"Kim Jungwoo, won't your parents get mad once they saw you smoking?" said Jaehyun.

"Oh, your family attended huh. Won't they get mad if they saw you hanging out with me who's smoking?"

"They would love it, seeing me hanging out with you"

"*laughs* you can always hang out with me if you want your parents to be happy as long as you follow everything that I told you to do, I mean you are used to that...right Jeong Jaehyun?"

"Yes, I should do that"

I left the event earlier and went somewhere more fun together with Jaehyun.

"Jungwoo it's already 2:15 in the morning and Mrs. Kim, your mom keeps on messaging me on where you are right now. I think you should go back now, you don't want to make your parents enraged" Jaehyun said.

I decided to went back while feeling drunk and tipsy. I arrived back at my house and I saw my mom standing in front of me waiting for me.

She approached me fastly and slapped me.

"Are you out of your mind Kim Jungwoo?! When are you going to learn?! How could leave the event right away and go back here early in the morning?! And how can you be rude in front of Suh Johnny?! He even saw you smoking outside our company! Don't you know how important they are to our company?! Why can't you be proper like him?! How could I give birth to a child like you! Your such a disgrace!"

"Are you going to abandon me?" Jungwoo said, looking at his mother's eyes with a blank expression.

"If I could, I would do it from the start! You're such a disappointment Kim Jungwoo! You're grounded for 2 months!"

Jungwoo's mother leaves their house furiously. Jungwoo is suddenly raging that he starts destroying everything that he could.

Suh Johnny...I'm going to fucking kill you.

Next morning...

Jungwoo is waiting for Johnny in the men's restroom. Johnny entered the restroom and Jungwoo suddenly grabbed Johnny's collar.

"Ack!"

"Fuck you, Suh Johnny, how could be nosy about my own business and tell it to my parents?!"

"Let go of me," Johnny said while looking dead serious.

"I don't fucking care if you like a puppet who listens to your damn parents but don't fucking butt to my business if you want to stay away from any troubles," Jungwoo said while enraged.

"*smirk* you have an attitude problem, don't you? Why don't you act nicely and properly so that your parents won't be disappointed with you "

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jungwoo said as he gripped Johnny's collar harder.

"I said let go of me before your parents abandon you because of that nasty attitude of yours"

Jungwoo let go of Johnny's collar. Johnny left the restroom and Jungwoo began to punch the wall until his knuckles bleed.

To be continued....

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

 Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Visit my YouTube for more Jungil and Johnil content!^^

YouTube: Shipfujoship

Thank you!^^~