Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 10

After Jungwoo let go of my hands someone suddenly entered the clinic.

It's Doyoung, he entered and looked at me and Jungwoo.

"Our adviser told me to look out for Taeil, you can go now Jungwoo shi" Doyoung said.

Jungwoo looked at Doyoung, looked at me, and finally left with a smirk in his mouth.

Doyoung suddenly approached me and asked me a question.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...I'm okay" I replied.

"You shouldn't get involved with Jungwoo, he is a troublemaker"

"Is that so?"

"Yes, so you better not to"

Doyoung advice is too late since I'm already involved with him but I appreciate Doyoung for telling me.

"Does your ankle still hurt?" he asked me with worry.

"A little bit...I think I sprained it"

He then began to look around in the clinic and get something. He started to pull out my shoes and my socks.

"I-it's okay! I-I can do this!" I flusteredly said to him.

"No it's okay let me do this, didn't I told you that you can always ask me for help"

He started spraying my ankle and bandaging it so I won't be able to move my ankle around. I know that I said this a lot of times that Doyoung is a good person.

"It will be okay tomorrow, don't worry about it. Just don't walk a lot right now and take a rest"

He stood up and smiled at me.

"I need to go now since the game is still ongoing and our advisor needs me there"

After he left I slept on the bed for a moment since I needed to take a rest first. After a moment I woke up and I saw Haechan and Mark.

"Hyung! What happened?" Haechan worriedly asked.

"Nothing, I just tripped that's all"

"No hyung, I saw Jungwoo purposely run into you," said Mark.

"N-no it's a mistake"

"Tell me the truth, Hyung, did you get involved with Jungwoo?" Haechan asked with his cold eyes once again.

Haechan's eyes look so cold right now to the point that I got nervous and intimidated. But I can't tell him the truth because if I did he would for sure also get involved with this mess and I don't want that.

"N-no," I said to him while looking away.

Haechan just stared at me.

"If that's what you said, hyung" Haechan said.

"Can you walk right now hyung?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I think so"

I started walking but my ankle still hurts a little bit. Haechan began to support me and we started to walk.

"Hyung have you eaten yet?" Haechan asked me.

"No, not yet"

"How about we go to Marks house and eat there!" Haechan suggested cheerfully.

"W-what?!" Mark said.

They started dragging me to Mark's house. They looked so happy about the idea so I just let them drag me there. Whenever I'm with them I feel happy and forget about my problems and worries. I'm happy to have these people around me.

[ I'm sorry that this is so short because I am very busy with school and the exam is near TT. I'll see you next week with a longer chapter!^^ ]

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Description

1-2 new chapters will be uploaded every week! Please stay tuned for new chapters!

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

I would like your thoughts while reading this and I appreciate you commenting!^^

Thank you!^^

I'm also writing another Fanfiction!~

One of Those Nights | Johnil
Johnny × Taeil

Just go to my profile and you can see it there! ^^