Chapter - 8

After a month...

In this whole month, Y/n did everything she loves to do or always wanted to do...

She went to the places where she always wanted to go in Seoul, she spent time with Hoseok and her friends, she did sessions with Jin and the most important thing she did was... she moved on, she forgave her parents. She spent time with them, opened up to them, and made them realize that how much she loves them, and what's more surprising to her was that her love was returned back by her parents with more intensity... she realized that he parents never really meant what they said, they were just so worried that they blurred out things after all when a human mind is worried it loses its capability to think wisely before speaking... and that exactly what happened when Y/n heard her mother say those things... Yes, there was a reason and that reason is that her father was about to lose his job and her mother was sad that she couldn't be beside her baby daughter... she was sad that she was giving so much pain to her daughter that she wished that her daughter never existed then she wouldn't have to keep herself away from her baby and Y/n wouldn't have to suffer as well.

Y/n was back with Dr. Jin and they were again in Jin's favorite spot, his terrace...

"You know what maybe I'll make up things with my parents but

"You know what maybe I'll make up things with my parents but... I don't think I'll be able to like or love romantically anyone anymore... I don't this there is anyone made for me." Jin took a deep breath but didn't say anything "Ok fine... you tell me is there such thing as a perfect relationship... like that one soulmate?" "Umm... You know what Y/n what I think is... why limit yourself to only one person? why only one soulmate? There is different kind of special relationships with different kind of special people... like the one who will have the same musical taste as you, the one who will like the way you think, the one who like the same cuisine you like... and all these qualities can be shared by different people... Then why to expect it from only one person when we can have different relationships with different people... why to pressurize your romantic relationship to take the duties of other relationships as well?" Y/n sighed at his remark and nodded "Maybe~ I never thought this way." "You know what's weirder... That you are a writer but still you never tried to write your own story." "Hmm... anyways~ should we have a cup of coffee? my treat." Y/n asked with a smile but Jin looked at his watch "Nope the time is up maybe later. Umm... By this week is our last session week so don't miss any ok?" Y/n sighed nodding her head, as she gets up and walks away.

In the evening...

Hoseok and Y/n were sitting by the pool chatting...

"So what are you planning to do next sister?" "I don't know... maybe staying here." Y/n replied with a shrug "Wait wait... so no more running away from home?" and she nodded with a smile " Yep! Actually, I got an offer from one of the companies in Seoul itself and Tae and Jimin are also looking forward to shifting here to Seoul because they want to look after Jisso unnie. So why go back and leave you all here alone." "A-Are you saying that you are shifting here with us?" Hoseok asked with full of excitement "Why not?" "Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hoseok started doing his happy dance making his sister giggle at his cuteness.