Chapter - 3

"So... Y/n... you are new here? I haven't seen you before in this locality." Yoongi asked looking at her while walking like he is admiring her beauty under the night sky "Uh? Nah! My parents and brother live here and I'm just visiting them, I live in Busan." She replied "Oh~" "Umm... you are a singer?" she asked further but didn't look at him instead she looked up to the sky the filled with stars. "Nope, I have a café there." He points at the shop across the street and continued "Singing and composing is just a hobby and we always have a small park night concert on Sundays." "Oh~ that's cool" she replied."Yep, I guess... umm sorry Y/n but now I think I should go back, my grandma is alone at home and she must be worried like she is protective sometimes you know. And you should go back too your parents must be worried too so bye?" she smiled thinking of him loving his grandma and nodded her head waving at him and he walked away "I wish I had my grandparents too at least they loved me." She mumbled herself and sighed walking back home.

Next day...

Y/n woke up and found it was already noon she didn't sleep well especially after knowing about Jungkook being engaged. But she is stubborn to accept it and blamed it on silly things happening around her.

When her mother entered the room after knocking on the door "Y/n! oh, you up?" Y/n hummed in response "Y/n actually your father left these papers at home and he wants these urgently but I can't go because I have some work as well, so can you please give it to him?" she sighed and nodded her head because she wasn't in a mood to argue with her mother, moreover her father's hall was near Jisso's house where she was planning to go next.

Time skip...

Her father's hall which he owns...

Y/n entered the hall and there was a program going on and it was partially filled with people and she spotted her dad beside the stage and walked to him.

While she was walking downstairs her attention went towards the stage and she noticed the person speaking with a mic. "You know I'm a psychiatrist but people often think of me as an actor or a k-pop singer because I'm handsome.... hahaha!... I'm kidding anyway so where was I..." her eyes travelled the stage to the banner behind him with the name Dr Kim Seokjin as she reached her dad and handed him the paper but before he could say something to her "No need... mom was annoying me that's why I did it." With that, she walked away and her dad sighed.

At Jisso's house...

Jimin opened the door and Y/n smiled at him but he didn't smile back at her which she found weird and followed him to the living room but her body froze looking at the person sitting in front her "Oh hey Y/n" he waved with a smile