Chapter - 6

Next morning...

Jin entered his office when he found Y/n standing by the window humming a song with the wind blowing her hair gently

"Humming a song... are we? Musical mood?" he walked inside and stood by the table-turning towards her." "Hmm~ actually I went to meet Yoongi last night and he is a part-time singer soo..." "Ok~ so how is he? Suits your taste?" he asked sitting down on a sofa "Hmm~ maybe but sometimes he is a little too much into music." she said sitting down in front of him. " Then tell him that you are not much into music... simple." Jin said shrugging "Wait wait... how can I ask a music lover to stop talking about music?" Y/n asked frowning " What will he think of me, a heartless weirdo who doesn't understand the art of music."

"Hmm... like I don't like Italian opera... but once I had to go into a concert and had to act as I loved it." Jin said crunching his nose in disgust "Really? Then what if you have to date an opera singer?" Y/n said teasingly " Then I would have been like... love I'll do anything you will ask me to, but not this please." Jin said laughing "Yeah sure~ So that she will dump you on the spot." she laughed "So what? I would have broken up with her after some time in any way... why suffer? And even if you are suffering, at least let your partner should know that you are suffering for him or her... What is the point of suffering alone in silence? It will only hurt you at the end, wouldn't it?"

Time skip...

In the evening...

Y/n went to meet Yoongi in his café when he was about to close it for the day...

"Hey~" "Y/n? hey... Come inside... why are you standing there??" Yoongi said taking off his apron "Are you busy?" Y/n asked closing the door after entering "For you? Nope~" and she gave him a polite smile "Are you hungry he asked smiling at her "Hmm~ I'm if you are cooking me something" Y/n sat down on a chair near the counter "Sure why not" with that he went inside and bought two plates of pasta "I love Italian." Y/n mentality laughed remembering Jin's reaction to Italian opera "So... what brought you to me." he asked sitting beside her "Nothing special just thought about you and here am I." she smiled stretching up her lips into a thin line. "Okay~ Oh by the way I wrote a song for you  wanna listen?" "umm Yoon-" "Trust me... you will love it" "But Yoong-" "At least listen to it Y/N I-" "STOP IT YOONGI!" She finally let it out and sighed "I'm... I'm sorry... but I'm not that much interested in music and songs, I'm a writer Yoongi I like words and sentences, not lyrics. I like paragraphs, not stanzas... please understand."