Chapter-1

Y/n was sitting in a coffee shop writing the last few pages of her new book...

After this book she decided to go back to Seoul to her family after all it's been a long time since she met them not like she misses them or something because in her whole family the only person she loves is her brother Hobi. Though he is elder than her he is a brother she admires. And if she says that she wants to go back to Seoul then it's always for him, He is the only reason she feels like that.

The door of the café opened with a tingling sound because of the bells it had above drawing up her attention, she looked at the person and waved smiling at him

"Kookie!"

He looked at her and smiled back.

Who is him?

Well...He is the love of her life... Nope he is not her crush neither her boyfriend... their relationship is just... different? 

They were good friends, then he proposed to her but at that time she didn't love him like that but she said yes because she didn't want to lose a friend like him. And when she finally fell for him, he already gave up on her saying that he just wanted a break from everything and want to focus on himself only. And now she didn't want to confess or it will make it awkward between them. Messed upright? but yes this is how her life is. Only a brother she loves and a friend whom she loves but doesn't want to confess. 

Jungkook sat in front of her "You done?" Y/n nodded her head "Yes I guess so

Jungkook sat in front of her "You done?" Y/n nodded her head "Yes I guess so... I hope readers will like it." he gave a small smile " They will... Once they understand the hidden message behind this story so don't worry."

 This is the first thing she loves about him, his supporting character. He always helped her to stay positive no matter what, even on the days when she went through criticism from her readers and all. But they say people change and that 'CHANGE' she could surely notice on him, and it's been a while now that he changed. He is not the same he used to be, not like that he doesn't support her anymore it's just that he is different now. His gestures... his actions... It's all different now. She tried to tell herself that maybe he is stressed with the editor's work or something but nothing appeared as a logical reason to her and she was right it wasn't that.