eleven

【 S U Z U A 】

⌕ CHAPTER ELEVEN:
时间 | | time

warning/s smut

Kit had already memorized her movements. The quickness of her hands grabbed the back of his head. A fistful of his locks intertwined through her fingers. The pads of her fingers left heated marks on his skin. It was a rush to see who could take the other's clothes off first, and she appeared to be winning. If Kit hadn't lifted her left leg a little, they might've forgotten to lock the doors behind them.

He'd feel embarrassed if someone so happens to walk into the bedroom while the two of them perform such sinful actions. Kit carefully leaned her over the bed, their lips barely had a chance to rest. The two had been kissing since they entered the brownstone. He was the first to release, as well as the first to send steaming kisses along her jawline and down her neck.

Her breasts were now in his hands, massaging them in soft, circular motions. Every once in a while, he'd play with the nipple, something she had shown him the first time they had sex. Asteria's breaths were hot, panting as she basked in pleasure. Her hands still tangled in his hair, but she wanted more.

Simple kisses along her body weren't enough. The craving touch she desired for him to satisfy began to grow larger in her stomach. She caught his lips, as one of her hands broke free from his hair and down her underwear. Her laced garments didn't stop her from rubbing her sensitive spots.

"Kit," she gasped between kisses. The heart beating in her chest refused to slow its pace. A throbbing feeling between her legs that she wanted him to help her take care of. "Help me." Two words, such a simple pair. Oftentimes, police officers and firefighters would hear it while they perform their heroic duties. But it still was able to turn him on. Strange, had he always wanted to be a heroic figure? It didn't matter all that much, not then and certainly not now.

Kit made his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses as if they were breadcrumbs to help him remember the way back to her beautiful lips. He landed on the red lace, noticing her slightly twitch as he got closer to her heat. Careful not to tarnish such handy underwear, he guided her into slipping them off her body. Her naked figure was on full display as if she were in an art museum, similar to one they had recently visited.

She was like a sculpture; so delicately crafted that even the most famous creations historians found couldn't compete. Everything about her enchanted him. The way her voice soothed his heart. How she silently knew what he wanted despite him not uttering a single word out. One cannot forget the sugar-coated laughter that leaves the tip of her tongue when she sees or hears something humorous.

He began licking her folds, gently rubbing the clit in circular motions. Satisfying her was his primary objective, anything regarding him didn't matter. Kit wondered if the pornography videos he watched in the past had educated him enough. His tongue collected any liquids that dripped out from her before he slurped the rest up. A popping sound emerged from his lips as he detached himself from her womanhood.

A small moan escaped her lips as she quickly tried to cover it with the back of her hand. Kit noticed a soft red color staining itself on the apples of her cheek. With his free hand, he reached up to hold hers. He didn't realize how much he enjoyed watching her come undone as he ate her out.

More twitching from her lower region, as her grip tightened around Kit's hand. He spread her thighs wider, giving him more access to amusing her. Once he felt her lower lips were wet enough, he slipped a finger in. The pad of his thumb rubbed in circles before he made rhythmic motions with his middle finger. In and out as if it were the tune to a song that only they knew. But he wanted to see more.