liked by itsharrylol, finneas, and 4,243 others
billieeilish jj came to uncle finneas' house w mommy 💞
|
thatfinneasstan Where is Finneas???
➡️ billieeilish reread the caption and take a guess

finneas My adorable niece ❤️
view all 97 comments

whenever billie even mentions finneas, it gets thousands of likes. i guess that's what happens when your brother is a celebrity.

i turned the phone to scout and she just stared. "look at how cute your sister is." i whispered. she obviously didn't say anything, just making a little baby sound. i turned the phone back to my face and liked the photo, noticing that we were arriving at finneas' house.

i removed my seatbelt and got all of my stuff in one hand, holding the baby with my other one. i (somehow) got out of the car and walked to finneas' door, ringing the doorbell when i got there.

he opened it and smiled. "kiara! and baby scout!" he exclaimed, holding out his hands. "here, let me take her for you, your hands are clearly full." he offered, taking scott from my arms anyway. i walked in the door and finneas led the way down to the studio in his basement.

"hi baby!" billie simpered. "oh, hey scout."

"billie!" i chuckled, walking over and hugging her. i then sat down next to her and she grabbed my chin and turned my face towards her. she stared into my eyes before leaning in and leaving a chaste kiss on my lips. once she pulled away we both smiled, my smile being more of a confused one while hers was just happy. "what's up with you?"

"i'm just happy. i really like this song that we're writing." she told me with a smile on her face. she's so cute when she's happy.

"what's it called? what's it about?"

"oxytocin. i can't tell you what it's about, though." she shrugged and i raised an eyebrow.

"why?"

billie gestured to jordyn and scout. "there are children present!" she whisper- yelled.

"do you have the lyrics written down or something? i really wanna know." i whined and billie chuckled.

"i was kidding! it's about sex. like.. just sex and how i'm amazing at it." she smirked and i rolled my eyes and tried to hide my smile, knowing she was right. "and god. i guess."

i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. "god?!"

"yeah but like.. god, this sounds stupid. basically god wanting a threesome, i guess?" she explained before giggling at how stupid it sounded. "like, 'cause the sex is so good, i don't know"

"oh wow." i said, slightly in shock.

"yeah." billie blushed, probably thinking about sex, which was exactly what i was thinking about. after a couple of seconds of silence, finneas cleared his throat.

"so.. oxytocin! it's gonna have a catchy beat. it should, hopefully be billie's first single from the album." finneas began to explain and i zoned out, letting my thoughts consume me. i felt myself getting hot as i though about- "okay i'm gonna play a rough cut. the production isn't done fully but just focus on billie." finneas said and i nodded.

finneas began to play the song and i started to feel increasingly horny, just at the stupid lyrics to the stupid song. i thought about hands roaming every inch of my body, i thought about billie fucking me with the strap until i cried, i thought about-

"kiara." billie whispered. my head snapped towards her and she cleared her throat before nodding in the direction of the stairs that lead you out of the basement.

i quickly stood up and walked up the stairs, well.. more like i ran up the stairs and slowly wandered towards the bathroom, letting my mind wander once again.

billie and i hadn't done anything remotely sexual since she had the twins. and at this point we were both sexually frustrated. billie made me swear that i wouldn't ever touch myself without permission, and so i hadn't. i was so needy and desperate for her.

i was startled by the door opening and billie walked in, smirking. she locked the door, never breaking eye contact, and walked the short distance towards me, smiling before kissing me deeply.

she slipped her tongue into my mouth before momentarily pulling away to tell me "i have ten minutes to make you cum." she mumbled, grinning. a sinful grin.

"you think you can do it?"

"yeah. twice." she smirked before reattaching our lips and sliding her hands into my underwear, eliciting a gasp from me.

billie did make me cum in ten minutes that night. three times. when i said her tongue game is good, i wasn't lying.

1406 words

a/n: there are like seven songs in my head playing at once so if there's any mistakes, sorry bout that