Part 23

Bokuto pov

Warmth from the newborn sunlight pressed onto my skin. The sensation caused my eyes to flutter open at a slow rate. "Morning already huh?" I mumbled to no one in particular as I pushed black curls down with my cheek.

Akashi's body stayed still, I couldn't tell if he was awake or not. At least not till he said something, "Kou... your morning wood is poking me." His dazed voice grumbled.

A chuckle left my lips, "sorry, though I'm always up for ano-"

"We have no more condoms left." My lover interrupted me while pushing himself upwards. I tilted my head down and smiled at him, "What if-"

A ringing cut through my voice, causing my body to shift to the side. I looked at my phone and sighed, "it's Kuro." Akashi untangled himself from my body and peeked over my frame. For some reason, the call made him uneasy. Before I could question it, the brunette hopped off the bed.

"I'm going to take my meds and make breakfast, you should answer." My lover patted down the over sized T-shirt he wore before exiting the room.

With a frown, I answered the phone. "Morning Kuro, look I was just about to-"

"Meet me at the train station in an hour." Kuro's voice cut through. His tone was stiff and hesitant; it worried me. "Is there something wrong? You seem off."

A long pause of silence filled the call. I know from personal experience that whenever Kuro is quiet, he has something important he has to say. "I'll be there soon. Which station?"

"The one by Ashely's bakery." After those words, Kuro hung up the phone.

The frown on my face deepened as I placed the device back down. With a yawn, I stretched my arms in the air before standing up. I walked into the living room and hummed when I saw Akashi swallowing down his pills.

"Do you want me to get you a refill soon?" I asked him while staring at the almost empty bottle. Akashi shook his head and placed his cup down, "you should go see Kuro."

Kuro Pov

I placed my phone in my pocket, sighing in nervousness. With the tilt of my head, I could see Iwaizumi staring at me with worry in his eyes. "Stop it, weren't you guys the ones that told me to do this?"

A hand fell on my head, smoothing my raven tips. "That doesn't mean we aren't worried about you." Oikawa chimed in. His chin pressed against my shoulder, "if you want to back out it's fine." He whispered for the others not to hear.

Oikawa has always been like this when it comes to the incident. Even though the pretty boy knows I cause so much trouble, he will always sympathize with me. But that's why I can't let this drag on any longer.

"I'll call you guys if anything happens." I mumbled before slowly moving away from Oikawa's grasp. My feet carried me out of the room, my mental strength fleeing with each step I took.

Sharp eyes stuck onto my frame once I was by the front door, "Are you going to say something?" I hissed through my teeth. Kenma quirked a brow but kept silent. His stare grazed over the bandages over my eye.

Sakusa said I'll be able to see out of my left eye again, but it will leave a permanent scar.

With no words left to say, I fled the apartment. The winter breeze tangled into my messy hair, with the strings flying over my face.