Part 15

Akaashi pov

A groan left my lips as I shifted on the bed in discomfort. Golden eyes squinted at me, "what's wrong?" Bokuto asked from the other side of his bedroom. He pushed both his legs into his sweatpants and trotted towards me.

The bed bounced from Kou's added weight. His eyes trailed over my naked chest as I stretched my torso over his bed. "Nothing." I mumbled, turning my head to hide my embarrassment.

Kou tilted his head and leaned down towards my body. The sudden rush of cold air hitting my nipple made me jerk forward. My body ached from the unplanned movement. I let out a whine while Kou chuckled.

"Was I too rough with you Keiji?" Kou teased. He laid his head on my chest, adding all his weight on my body. "N-No!" I squirmed. I didn't want to admit that I'm sore all over just because I had sex with Kou.

My boyfriend traced his finger around the bruises he made on my body. All my cuts were coated in my skin cream, leaving only Bokuto's love marks. "I like these." He stated before planting a kiss on my side. Kou felt me shiver under him and sighed, "was that your first time?"

Color spread across my face from his question. I tried to turn my body, but Kou was too heavy. I grunted from my effort as Kou trailed farther up my frame. "Why won't you answer my question?" He asked in a fake innocent tone.

I placed my hand over half my face, red glowing from my cheeks. Kou pouted and tapped his finger against my chin, "why are you hiding your face?!" Bokuto tried to pull off my hand, but I pushed him away.

His frown grew from my efforts. I saw his fingers disappear from my shoulders and I sighed. The top half of my body plopped down too early. Fingers made soft brushes on my skin, causing me to choke on air.

A smirk appeared on Bokuto's face as he watched me struggle not to laugh from his tickles. Soon enough, I gave in. Laughs filled the air while my hands flung forward to stop Kou from tickling me.

Before I knew it, both my wrists were pinned above me, and a smirk loomed over me. "There it is." Kou whispered. His victorious smile made me swallow.

I struggled against his grip for a moment before exhaling and giving in. "Now can you answer my question Akaashi?" Kou asked as he leaned into me. His eyes scanned my face, loving the way blush scattered across my cheeks.

"Very cute." My eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. Kou blinked a few times before flushing, "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

A knock at the door made me turn my head. A squeak resonated from the living room, "Bokuto! Kuro! I'm here to pick up my-" Oikawa stopped speaking when he saw me and Kou on the bed.

It was completely silent for what seemed like an eternity. The pretty boy blinked a few times before understanding what was going on. Without hesitation, his hands went to the end of his shirt. He started pulling off the clothing without saying a word.

"What are you doing?!" Me and Kou shouted in unison. Oikawa pulled his arms down a bit so we could see his face, his chest and stomach exposed. Do all of Kou's friends have amazing bodies...?

Oikawa was thinner than Kou, but his crystal-clear skin and abs made up for it. Looks like his face isn't the only thing pretty about him.

While I stared, Bokuto looked down at me and frowned.

"Well." Oikawa started, taking both our attentions'. "This is the part of the scene where the person who walks in on the couple joins in. You know, like in Hentai. This is where the threesome starts! Well foursome because Iwa-chan is here."