Part 13

Kuro Pov

Smoke stung my lungs, melting them away for all I knew. A numbing tingle flowed through my veins, making the slight burn worth it. The cool breeze tickled my half naked frame as I gazed up at the sky.

Darkness blanketed the atmosphere with only the glow of stars peaking out. From the clouds rolling in I could tell it was about to storm. I wonder if Bokuto is ok...

"Smoking is bad for you." A voice behind me murmured. Their words made me glance down at the cancer stick in my hand. I twirled the object between my fingers, liking the odd weight.

A puff of smoke pushed through my lips, filling the air with a caustic smell. Holding back a cough, I turned my head to see the voice behind me. My hair fluttered in the wind, covering one of my eyes.

A large blanket laid over the small frame of my partner. His blonde tips wisped in the air. He moved his hands, shifting the large blanket over his naked body. The pudding haired man had his brows knotted in annoyance.

His gaze shifted from my cigarette to me, "disgusting." He spat. I frowned at his statement, even though I knew he wasn't talking about me.

"I don't do it all the time, only when I'm stressed." I defended, turning my head back to look at the empty streets.

Kenma took a seat on the only chair that stood on the balcony. His gaze stuck to me, scanning my barely covered body. "That's your third one in the past two weeks." He stated with no emotion.

I pressed the cancer stick closer to my lips, "which means I can control it." My lips opened a bit to allow more of the drug inside me.

The sigh that resonated behind me made me turn. My body pressed against the banister as my chin tilted downward. Kenma looked up and down at me. "Like what you see?" I grinned while spreading my legs a little more.

I pressed one hand on my hip, right above the waist band of my boxers. Kenma didn't say anything, his eyes only trailed across my chest. "I didn't think you had enough energy for a second round Kenma." My smirk grew when my frame pushed off the guardrail to walk closer to him.

My fingers touched the softer man's chin lightly, bringing his stare up to my eyes. Not bothering to hesitate, I took Kenma's lips with a hum. My other hand went behind, loving how soft Kenma's locks felt between my fingers.

Before I could deepen the kiss, Kenma pushed me back. His lips scrunched, "you taste like an ash tray." He stated with a fake gag.

My lips curled downwards, "some people find that a turn on."

"I'm not one of those people." Kenma pulled his knees to his chest. He knew I wouldn't proceed to touch him after his complaint. The smaller man was just comfortable this way.

A sharp ringing caught my attention. I tilted my head and saw my phone jittering on Kenma's bed. With a sigh, I walked across the room to retrieve it. Kenma shadowed me, taking a seat on his bed before I answered the call.

With the phone up to my ears, I greeted the caller. "What's up B-"

"K-Kuro it's me!" A scared tone cut through. My body stiffened from Akashi's shaky voice. "Ku-ro please help p-please!"

Akashi's loud voice drew Kenma's attention. He pulled my body down to the bed so he could listen. "Akashi, what happened." I asked gingerly. Fear was already rising inside me from the fact he had Bokuto's phone.