Two Lovers Make a Third (Obama x Sonic)

This is the last Obanic short-story that I am going to make. These were intended to be jokes, due to a few memes sent to a group chat. Enjoy.

------------
“Shawty got low low low l-!” 

The music blared as Sonic bent his knees, moving his stomach upwards as Obama did the water sprinkler dance right beside him. However, while getting low, a loud screech filled the atmosphere, sounding over the music. The next few moments felt like a blur, as Sonic fell onto his ass, holding onto his stomach tightly with a groan. 

Obama quickly rushed to his side, the music fading in his ears as he wrapped his arm behind his husband's back, holding him upright. “Sonic… Baby what’s wrong?”

“I- I don’t know…” He mumbled softly, rubbing his lower back as he tried to numb the pain he felt on his back from the fall. He let out a sigh, hanging his head against the wall, his eyes closing slightly. He blinked them open once more, putting a hand on Obama’s face. 

“Obama my love, if I shed this tear of sorrow and die tonight, I cry more than thou of-”

“Sonic… Don’t Shakespear me.”

“Ouch okay, fine.”

“Come on, let’s try to get you to stand up, and we can figure this out, alright?”

Sonic nodded as Obama took both of his hands, helping to lift him off the ground. Sonic let out a groan of pain, and the ex-president quickly wrapped his arms around the male. Half carrying him to the couch, before resting him down on the cushions. The male quickly sat down  beside him, holding him tightly in his arms. “Okay, tell me what your day was like, maybe we can figure it out?”

The hedgehog thought carefully for a moment, trying to decipher what he did, before opening his mouth to speak. “Well, I woke up an hour or more before you did, and felt really sick and had to throw up. After that it was just a blur until now.”

“Let me see if my Ex will know anything. She once said something about a morning nauseating to me. I forgot what it was about though.”

Sonic nodded in agreement as Obama took out his phone. His hand moved quickly around the screen, pressing different things, before a ringing filled the air. He put the phone on speaker, and waited for a moment until the other side finally picked up. “Yes Br-”

“Michelle, we need your help!”

“What is it now? Did you both get hitmen or something?”

Sonic quickly spoke up before Obama could say something. “Ouch- I mean I could send one to Knuckles, but no!”

Michelle sighed, clearly agitated with us already. “Alright, then what’s the matter?”

Sonic described how he had been puking lately and that his stomach had started to hurt recently. After he finished, Michelle went silent, until bursting out into laughter. Obama and Sonic turned to face each other from confusion. Wondering what about this situation the woman could have found so funny.

“This isn’t funny!” Obama growled furiously into the phone, his grip tightening on it as Michelle’s laughter ceased.

“Oh calm down, it is actually funny for a good reason. Have you both tried a pregnancy test yet?”

“Pregnan-”

“Those are common symptoms with a pregnant person… Go grab a test out of a cabinet, follow the directions, and see what it says.” 

The two males looked at each other for a split second, and on cue they both mumbled, “Ohhhh-” under their breath. They quickly thanked Michelle for putting up with them, and hung up. 

“Okay, I think I saved a pregnancy test under the cabinet. I had it for Michelle at one point, but we never did that thing, so I guess it is yours now.” Obama laughed, clasping his hand over Sonic’s shoulder as he led him into the bathroom. 

The shiny graphite walls met their eyes as they opened the door, standing in the room together. Obama kneeled on the ground, opening the sink cabinet as he pulled out a pregnancy test box. He dug into the box, pulling out a test that was still in its wrapping and handed it to Sonic. “Here, go meet me in the living room when you’re done. We can find out what the result is together, okay?”

Sonic nodded in agreement, closing the door behind Obama as the ex-president left the room. He looked down at the wrapping, taking it out carefully as he flipped it in his hand before going to follow the directions. The directions seemed easy enough. You just had to pee on the stick, and wait for the test to give you a green plus sign or a red minus. Shouldn’t be too hard… right?

About 10 minutes had passed until Sonic finally walked out of the bathroom, finally figuring out what to do. Then again he thought he heard someone say you had to put the test on your chest at some point or something like that. He walked towards Obama, test in hand as he sat beside him. 

The two of them held onto each other, watching the white stick before them for what felt like eternity. The ticking of the clock could be heard over their breathing as their eyes glared down at the stick.

However, their anticipation only lasted about a minute, as a green plus formed onto the screen. The two of them looked at the plus with wide eyes, looking at each other with joy. Obama took Sonic into his arms, hugging him tightly as tears raced down his eyes, meanwhile Sonic buried his head into Obama’s shoulder. Perhaps a child was the change of pace they needed for this relationship to last for eternity. 

The Weirdest Shipping Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें