Important A/N + Prompts List

Hi, everyone and welcome to my formula Christmas advent calendar book!

Unlike in my regular one shots books, I'm only accepting one request per person because there will only be 25.

As usual, you can combine prompts and use not only the prompts, but give me your own ideas. As normal, feel free to request by message if you don't feel comfortable commenting and let me know if you don't want me to tag you.

I've posted the book as early as 13th November to allow me to plan what I'm going to do for each one shot in advance and a better cover should be made soon.

Prompts list:
1: Christmas shopping.

2: Decorating your shared home for Christmas.

3: "I can't believe our baby's first Christmas is here already!"

4: "Getting our child their first kart for Christmas is the perfect present!"

5: "I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas Eve then being cuddled with you and our child whilst we watch Christmas movies."

6: "Santa won't come if you don't go back to sleep."

7: First Christmas together.

8: "I'm saving your best present for last, the keys to our forever home."

9: Snowball fight.

10: "How about we start Christmas morning in the very right, very pleasurable way?..."

11: "I usually love Christmas, but I don't think I can bare our first one apart."

12: "How about you stop playing with your new little F1 cars? Dinner is ready and it's time to pull the crackers."

13: "This positive pregnancy test is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for."

14: "I've never experienced kissing someone under the mistletoe before."

15: "Will you make Christmas Day an even more special one and marry me?"

16: "Our child's letter to Santa is the most adorable thing I've ever read."

17: "I don't think it's weird at all that we watch our favourite F1 races instead of Christmas movies because it's our Christmas Eve tradition."

18: "I know you're trying to prepare for next season, but will you stop working and spend some time with your family?"

19: "This is the first white Christmas you've ever experienced?"

29: "You've got hot chocolate just above your lip. Do you mind if I get it off?"

21: "What makes you think the present is for another girl? It's for you."

22: "Mummy, Daddy! I Made you something for Christmas."

23: "Oh, wow! I wasn't sure if I was going to be on my teammate's Christmas card list."

24: "Do you mind me asking why you keep coming into my shop? You leave every time without buying anything."

25: "All I want for Christmas is you."

26: "Please make me some cookies and hot chocolate. Yours are always the best."

27: "Why would you want to put the angel on the tree when she's down here beside me?"

28: "You want us to go racing in the snow? Are you insane!"

29: "Why did you come in here? I told you to stay out whilst I'm wrapping your presents!"