18

Dream had gotten his mask out of his bag and sat down, not that far fromgeorge but were he wasn't in frame that much. You couldn't see his mask so youcouldn't tell it was him. George started stream. "HI! HI CHAT! WELCOME BACK!"george said. Dream stayed silent, he just waved not wanting the chat to know itwas him. "WHOS THAT!?! STRANGER DANGER! WHO TF IS THIS PERSON???" the chatasked.

               George looked at dream. "should we?" george asked. Dream nodded. Georgechanged the title of the stream. "CONFESSION TIME! SECRET REAVELED! WHO THISMAN? DNF?" was the stream name. George laughed and so did dream. That's whenchat realized. "OMFG ITS DREAM! DNF IS REAL??? DNF MEET UP YOOO! THAT LAUGH-AYO DREAM???" chat spammed. Dream started wheezing. "Oh my god! You idiot! Yourwheeze gave it away!" George said laughing.

               "YO!?! IT HAPPENED- GUYS ITHAPPENED- OMG IM LOSING MY SHIT I SWEAR IF YOU GUYS ARE LYING IM GOING TO CRY-"the chat said. "Yes! It's real chat! No one cry! He's actually here look!"george said. he pushed dream a bit to prove he was real. "BUT WAIT- WHATS THE DNFPART OF THE TITLE???" chat asked. George looked at dream. "You wanna tellthem?" george asked. "Yes." Dream said. dream moved into frame.

                "DNF IS REALAND GEORGE IS GAY FROM ME!" dream yelled out. "DREAM!" george said pushingdream away. "BAHAHHAH- well that's one way to say it! oK tHeN" chat said."DREAM- THE POOR CHAT-" george said laughing as he read the chat. Dreamwheezed. "THEY PROBLABY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE US-" dream said.

               "WE DON'T- Yesbecause this thing you've joked about so much just randomly becomes real and webelieve you! Yeah I'm dyslexic but not stupid- I know it's a joke-" chat said.dream read the chat. "George come here." Dream said looking at george. "hm?"george hummed turning towards dream. Dream moved his mask were his mouth wasfree but chat couldn't see it. He cupped george's face and kissed him onstream. George was shocked but kissed back. "WOAH- WHY WE GOING SO FAST!?! SO,IT IS REAL! CLIP IT- CLIP IT NOW!" chat spammed. They stayed in that kiss for awhile. They ignored the chat, enjoying the moment. Dream let go of george andpulled away from the kiss. 

             Before dream put his mask back on he had winked atgeorge. George was bright red, yet still smiling. "Now do you believe us?"dream asked. "YES- maybe, let's ask patches what she thinks. Yoooo that's gay...and I'm a lesbian." Chat said. Dream laughed. George was very flustered.