8

Thismade dream laugh a little. "Ok but I still need to get the uber." Dream toldGeorge. "Give me your phone." George said to dream. "It's in my back pocket tryand see if you can reach it." Dream responded. George reached for the phone andgrabbed it. "Got it!" he said. He went on his boyfriend's phone and wentstraight for his contact. He was curious what he had it as. He had read it andstarted to smile.

               "My beautiful baby boy💙" Was his name ondreams phone. "Am I really your beautiful baby boy?" George asked dream. "Yes,my beautiful baby boy." Dream said in a soft sweet tone, making George blushedwith a smile. George then went to the Uber app and request an uber. "What is myname in your contact?" Dream had asked George. George laughed a little. "Thehottest man alive💚😩" George responded. Dream chuckled.

                   "Well guess whatGeorgie." Dream said. "Whot?" George asked. "the hottest man alive? You're his,and only his." Dream whispered into George's ear in a deep voice, tightening hisgrip on George's waist. This flustered George causing him to bury his face intodreams neck. Dream chuckled knowing what he did. "will the uber be getting heresoon?" dream asked George. "Mhm" George hummed with a nod. "Ok. Let's startwalking out." Dream said walking out with George still in his arms. Dreamhadn't brought much. All he had was a large backpack with clothes, his mask, acharger, a tooth brush and toothpaste, a hairbrush, etc.

                     By the time theywalked out, the sun was out and it was bright. Dream had shielded his eyes withone hand, while still holding George with the other. "You comfy?" dream askedGeorge. "Very." George said with a smile. Dream chuckled. "You're not going towant me to put you don't huh?" Dream asked, already knowing the answer. "Nope!"George said proudly. "I knew it!" Dream said with a smile behind his voice.

                      Soon after a car had pulled up. "Um uber for dream?" the woman asked. "Oh,that's us! C'mon Georgie, you have to get down now." Dream said, slowly puttingGeorge down. George made a disappointed 'Mmm" noise like a stubborn toddler. 

                        But dream didn't mind, in fact he thought it was cute. George put his bike inthe trunk. They got in the car and put on their seat belts. The uber eyeddream but George didn't realize at first.

                           "I'm Emma by the way." She had toldthem. "Hi, Emma!" George had said in a friendly tone. "Oh, I'm sorry I wastalking to your friend." Emma said giving a dirty look. "Oh." George had saidnothing else after that. "Hello Emma, I'm Dream and this is George." Georgestayed quiet. "Hi dream" Emma said in a flirty voice. George had caught on butdidn't want to assume. "So, you got a girlfriend dream?" Emma asked, startingthe car.

                                 "No actually George is my-" Emma cut dream off. "So, your single?Perfect! Me too!" Emma said. George looked at dream, shocked. Dream had mouthedto him "Don't worry I was trying to tell her but she cut me off".