16

"yes, I do!" dream said moving George's hands from his face. George anddream were now play-fighting. Dream was winning. "it's not fai! You're stronger and talla!" George said. dream laughed as he let go of George. He let go of him so he could win. George pinned dream down. "Ha! I win!" George said. Dreamstayed silent. He had a straight face on. "Dream?" George asked.

               Dream looked away. He was flustered and was covering up his blush with his hand. "Shit... he'sso pretty..." dream thought. George laughed, noticing dreams blush. "You'reflustered! You're the flustered one this time!" George joked. Dream laughed. Helooked back at George and grabbed him. "Uh oh-" George said. 

             dream had turned to his side putting George back on the bed. They were facing each other. Dream pulled George closer. "I wasn't flustered.

               I just let you win." Dream said with a deep voice and straight face. This flustered George but he just laughed it off nervously. Now dream and George were cuddling. Dream was giving George kisses. George was giggling. George yawned but ignored it. Dream didn't ignore it. Dream stopped kissing George. "bedtime!" dream said. "Whot no!' Georgesaid. "yes! You yawned, you're tired, bedtime!" dream said turning George to face the other way. "alright, alright!" george said. dream was holding George from behind.

              He was holding his waist with his head next to the back of George's head. Soon George had fallen asleep and dream was laying there with hiseyes closed listening to george. He had fallen asleep listening to George.

              Dream was the first to wake up, he'd check the time on his phone to see it was8:00 am. Dream slightly groaned. He pushed George a bit. An annoyed "Mmmm!" was all he got out of George. Dream sighed. He pushed George a little harder.Nothing. "come on George! Wake up! Please... my baby boy?" dream said intoGeorge's ear, in a deep and raspy morning voice. George opened his eyes right away. He turned to face dream. "Say that again. Say "baby boy" again." George said. "Baby boy?" dream said confused. 

             George blushed with a smile. Say "Goddamnit George" but like- breath-y- like in a shaky voice." George demanded.Dream looked confused but still did it. "God damnit george~" he said with a shaky voice. George smiled as his nose began to bleed. "George! Your nose! It'sbleeding!" dream said. "huh?" George said feeling the blood on his face. "oh-well it's your fault!" George said jokingly. "My fault? How?" dream said getting up to get george some tissues. George inhaled deeply. "Morning voice." He said.dream chuckled handing george the tissues. George cleaned up. "How long does your morning voice last?" George asked.

               "depends. I can make it last for however you want~" dream said. George laughed. "So, for the whole day, including the stream?" George asked.