13

He smiled as he picked him up, and put him onthe bed. Dream over George with a blanket "Goodnight my beautiful baby boy..."Dream whispered, giving George another kiss on the forehead. Dream had walkedout to watch tv.

          He was watching a movie but halfway he got bored. He decidedto take a walk before George woke up. He was walking the streets of Brightonwhen he saw a familiar face. He walked up to this person. "Wil?" He asked. The manturned around. "yes?- DREAM!?!" heshouted in shock. "Shhhh! Jeez, you're loud! And yes!" dream said. "Well what thehell are you doing here!?!" he asked. "I'm hanging out with Georgie." He toldwill.

         "Then, where is he?" will asked confused. "He's at home sleeping. I gotbored so I went on a walk." Dream said. "Oh, well does chat know you're here?"will ask. "Nope!" dream said. "Are you going to tell them?" will ask. "Maybe,it's up to George." Dream said with a shrug. "Ok? Well why did you come andvisit him so unexpectedly?" will ask again. 

        "That's something I don't know ifI can tell you-" Dream said not knowing if he should tell will. "please! Ipromise I won't tell a soul!" Wilbur begged. "Ummm- no- anyways I'm going headback home, bye will." Dream said. "Oh, bye dream." Dream headed back home. Hewatching a scary movie and didn't know if George could handle scary movies ifhe had woken up and gone to watch it.

         The thought of George being scared madedream upset so he rushed how and called another Uber to take him home. When hegot into the uber he hadn't said anything. He was silent the whole way. All hecould think about was protecting his baby boy. When he got out of the car he tippedthe driver with a 5-dollar bill without caring.

          He walked to the door andwalked inside as fast as he could. He went to George's room to make sure he wasstill asleep. He was. That calmed dream down, knowing George was ok. He sighedin relief. And just as he was about close the door he heard something. "Dream?"George said in a tired mumble-ly tone. "Hi, baby!" Dream said quietly andbubble-ly.

         George giggled at the nickname. George sat up and dream walked overto him. "enjoy your nap?" dream asked. "yeah" George answered. "good." Dreamsaid sitting on the bed. George moved where he was on dreams lap,facing him. Their faces weren't very far away from each other. Dream andGeorge sat there just staring at each other. 

        After a few seconds of juststaring at each other, dream had kiss George's nose making a "Mwah" sound. Georgegiggled once again. This was when dream realized George is very childish afterwaking up.

        He giggles the same way a 3-year-old would if you were to call them"baby" or kiss their nose. Dream smiled. "You're so cute when you wake up."Dream told George.

          George just smiled. Dream had moved George to the side so hecan get up and watch his movie again. "Hey!" George said when dream moved him.

            "What?" dream asked. "Are you going somewhere?" George asked. "Living room."Dream said. "Then you have to take me with you!" George demanded. "But George-""No buts!" George cut off dream. Dream sighed and pick up George. George wasgiggling of course. This caused dream to smile and laugh.