𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

Почніть із самого початку

Rolling up her sleeve, he saw she had been injected with a syringe, and the area around it was red and puffy.

"When the fuck did she get injected with a syringe?" He muttered.

He stayed up all night to keep guard and look after her, so he knew no one did it during that time.

Maybe back at Woodbury?

Why did she never tell him about it?

Knowing she had an infection that would only get worse, he looked up at the sky, seeing it was dawn.

"Alri', babygirl, I got ya'." He muttered, picking her up.

"The hell are ya' doin' baby brother?" He heard a familiar voice say, turning to see Merle.

"Jus' shut up an' grab our stuff; we gotta go." He grumbled.

"An' why's that?" Merle asked, grabbing their bags.

"Taylor's dealin' with a serious infection, an I gotta get her back to the prison." Daryl replied.

"Alri'" Merle shrugged, "Lead the way I guess.".

———

DARYL & MERLE

COMING OUT OF THE WOODS AND
to a clearing, a sigh of relief escaped Daryl as he saw the prison.

Over the hour they had been rushing through the woods to get here, Taylor had only been getting worse.

He wondered why she started showing signs of an infection so suddenly, but he was more worried about if she would be alright or not.

Rushing through the prison yard with Merle behind him, he ignored the walkers, making a straight dash towards the gate.

Glenn and Maggie quickly opened it, letting them in as the two Dixon brothers stopped to catch their breath.

"Shit, what happened to her?" Glenn asked, walking up to Daryl.

"Infection. Where's Hershel?" Dayl replied, to which Maggie took Taylor in her arms.

"I got her. I'll go take her to him." Maggie said before she rushed off to the cell block, Glenn, Daryl, and Merle following behind her.

"What happened to that Firefly; (y/n)?" Glenn pointed out as they walked inside.

"Don' know, we went lookin' for her but couldn't fin' her." Daryl explained as Rick walked up to the three.

He looked a bit better than the last time Daryl and Merle had saw him, as he was still wigging out about Lori's death.

"What happened to Taylor?" He asked the two Dixon brothers.

       "Don' know...infection I think. Some asshole injected her wit'...somethin'. I got no clue who though." Daryl explained.