Chapter-8: The Cruel World

Start from the beginning

Forth POV:

I got a call from Park early Monday morning.

"Hello sir, good morning, I have the information on the Vongviphan family."

"Did you not take a break yesterday? Anyway, what did you find?" I asked him while drinking my morning coffee. I know I have a great assistant. Sometimes I think he never gets tired. Anyway, a great guy and smart.

"Well, there are a lot of hidden stats, which I tried to find, I think with what I found from 10% of the info they can be behind bars for at least 5 years. I have sent you mail of the company black money transfer which was done after the former owner got down from his position."

"But how did he even get the position? Doesn't the former owner have a son?" I asked as I opened my laptop to open the files Park sent.

Park said, "Bribe sir."

"The former owner, Mr. Earth Vongviphan's family are not good people. He didn't like the success of his younger brother and wanted what he had. After their father died, there was no one in the family to support him and they were only there for the money, including his mother. After Mr. Earth Passed away, the only thing they thought about was to take everything they have and transfer it to the brother. If his son brings this to court, he can win if he has a good lawyer. The only problem is, he is a kid, and he doesn't have people to back him up." Park continued.

How can people be so greedy that they don't even care about their blood?

But now beam will get what he deserves because he has me.

"Okay, do you have any info on Mrs. Vongviphan's Family? " I asked him, as I went through the files Park sent me about all the transactions.

"Well, the Baramee family? No, not really, Mr. and Mrs.Vongviphan were college sweethearts, they eloped, Mrs.Vongviphan's Family did not approve of the marriage, actually, no one did, the family didn't like each other, so they did not go back to their families, Mr.Earth contact his family weather, maybe he knew about their families intentions, but we don't know why they never contacted,"

"Does the Baramee family know about Beam?" I asked him

"I don't think so, sir," Park replied.

"Okay that's all Park, if there is anything you find, inform me immediately, we have to take action on this as soon as possible, call Mr. Tanawat to meet me in the office at 9," I told Park, as I got up to get ready for the office, Beam would come any time soon.

"Okay sir, meet you in the office," Park said. I hung up the call and got ready for work. I will help Beam in any way possible. I will try to get him the justice he deserves.

But I think I should contact the Baramee family. They need to know they have a grandkid. If they also turn out like the Vongviphan family, well we will drown them too like I am going to do with Vongviphans. Let's wait and see.

________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!!

Hope you enjoy this part!! <3

I am a bit late for the update, due to work.

What do you think of this part?

What will Forth do next?

after 1st week of starting

after 1st week of starting. I am so happy to have some views. I have no experience in writing, and this is the first time I am writing, and my first 500 makes me so happy. thank you for the support. hope you continue enjoying my writing, and hopefully, I can continue writing too!! love ya'll. <3

What do you think of this part?

What will Forth do next?

Hope you have a good day!! <3

- Kee <3