Chapter 16

Hey there :)(:

———————

No one's POV.

"It was during my freshman year.." Wooyoung began saying, "And actually... it was a cloudy day just like the day we first dumped into each other, but the thing is...It was not the first time, at that day during that time we dumped into each other for the very first time" he continued, San looked at him confused, "wait..what?" San asked, Wooyoung smiled at him "Yes... we had just finished our day at college, I was wearing a gray hoodie while you were wearing a dark purple and black hoodie" Wooyoung began, "After I left the campus; I went to Aurora and I was supposed to meet up with Yeosang and Seonghwa-hyung there. I was walking alongside Yunho, we kept walking till we reached Aurora, I was about to open the door but it suddenly was opened by someone else, and I fell on that person..." Wooyoung said, San kept on playing with Wooyoung's hair while listening to him carefully.

-Recall from freshman year-

"Come on Yun, let us wait inside" Wooyoung said, "Okay Woo-ah" Yunho answered back, Wooyoung reached for the door handle, he was about to opend the door when Suddenly the door was opened by itself, Wooyoung lost his balance and fell forward, "Aaahh...Ouch my back" Wooyoung heard someone's voice saying that, BUT here is the thing...this voice was so close to his ear, 'Did I fall on someone?!' Wooyoung thought, he slowly sat right, he saw a chest under him so he slowly lifted his head up to see who it was, 'OH MY GOD....that's him' Wooyoung thought shocked by the fact of who is under him, he quickly looked down when he made eye contact with that person, "Hey kid are you okay? Did you get hurt?" The person asked, "N..No I'm fine...I'm so sorry please forgive me, are you okay" Wooyoung asked the person, "My back hurts a little but I'm fine don't worry" The person said, Wooyoung lifted his head and said "That's good to hear" and then quickly looked down, "OH MY GOD WOO-AH, ARE YOU OKAY!?" Yunho said, "Huh? Yes I am.." Wooyoung said quietly, "San-ah you okay buddy?" One of the guys around them said, "I am don't worry" The person under Wooyoung said, 'San huh?, pretty name' Wooyoung thought, "Hey buddy... how about you move so we both can stand up? What do you say?" The person said, Wooyoung blushed real hard and stood up quickly "OH MY GOD...I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Wooyoung said and hid himself behind Yunho, "No worries pretty boy, everything is good" The person said and then went to the door but before leaving he ruffled Wooyoung's hair and said "Hope to see you again" and then he just left, Wooyoung stood there blushing hard and his heart what beating so loudly that he was sure everyone can hear it.

-End of the recall-

"And that person was you Hyunggie..." Wooyoung finished telling San about the incident, San sat there shocked by whay Wooyoung has told him, 'OH MY GOD' San thought, "I FORGOT ABOUT THAT....WAIT!!! YOU WERE THAT CUTE BOY WITH THE DIFFERENT EYE COLORS!!!" San yelled, Wooyoung laughed at him and said "Yes hyung I was that kid", "Oh my god how did I never thought that you teo were the same person!!" San said, "You know I have spent most of that year fighting with myself because of the feelings I had for you and for that kid at the same time....But after all that you two were the same kid" San continued and then laughed at himself, Wooyoung looked at him shocked and then start laughing hard "You thought we were different person...oh my god", "I did and I can't believe that but to be fare I didn't get to look at your face that time, I barely had the chance to make an eye contact because you didn't even give me the chance" San said, "Well...That is true" Wooyoung said.
Those two spent the rest of the night together in each other's arms.

****
After that day and after months and months of dating, after celebrating each other's birthdays, after being together for a year now, San is a senior now and Wooyoung is a junior, both still in college, as for their living status they decided to move in together which they did; they started living at San's place since it bigger than Wooyoung's, even though there is like two rooms; they both decided to stay in one room so they rearranged the furniture, but for their college status even though their major are different which causes having different schedules, they will always wait for each other before eating before sleeping, sometimes they even wait for each other at college.
Both of them start working in a part-time job, they both applied for the same job, which is at Aurora restaurant, San as a manger while Wooyoung as a chef, life continuing being good to them thankfully.
A year later San has graduated from college; and he started working a full-time job but he's still keeping his part-time one, and for Wooyoung, he has become a senior at college still with his part-time job, Wooyoung was having his finals this month which he couldn't believe because he just couldn't believe that he will finally finish college, he was so excited for two reasons: one, no college anymore and two, him and San promised each to take a trip to a place they always wanted to go to after he finish college.
After the month has ended, both San and Wooyoung started packing for their trip, they took the train and headed to there destination which is known as (illusion's paradise)  because of how magical paradise it looks like, there is a thing that Wooyoung always wanted to do at this place, so he prepared something for San without him knowing, he just have to wait for the perfect time...
They were standing next to each other while San having his hand on Wooyoung's waist and kiss hiss head from time to time, It was always calming for Wooyoung when San does that, Wooyoung pulled away a little bit from San which made him confused, 'This is the first time something like this happen' San thought, "What is wrong pup?" San asked eyes full of concerns, "Hyunggie...I want to confess something" Wooyoung said, "Tell me love.." San answered voice so quiet, "Sannie-hyung..you know that I love you right?" Wooyoung asked, "Yeah I do pup.." San answered, "And I know that you love me.." Wooyoung continued, "That is also true.."San replied, "And you know that I want to stay with you no matter what" Wooyoung said, "Yeah...Young-ah you are scaring me...what's wrong?" san said, Wooyoung pulled a really really small bag out of his pocket and said "I know this is not a ring and this is not a proposal but I just wanted to make sure that you are mine and you will always be mine and that I am and will always be yours no matter what, I wanted remind you of these facts so I brought you..", Wooyoung opened the bag pulling a hand-made 2 bracelets and continued "I brought you something that was made by me, a bracelet, instead of a ring since I wanted to let the ring for more special occasion, and for this bracelet I put my all making this looks perfect just like how you are" Wooyoung took a deep breathe cleared his throat and said "Hyuggie....will you promise me that no matter what happens, We will always be together walking side by side holding each other's hands sleeping on one bed , will you? Will you promise me that we will be the one for each other?.....please" , San held Wooyoung's cheeks after noticing a tear falling from Wooyoung's eyes and then patted on his hair and said "No matter what no matter how no matter when, we will always be each other's one and only..", San then kissed Wooyoung on his head then his eyes then his nose and then his lips, "I promise you pup" San continued, "Don't you even forget that" San finished, they both shared a kiss on the lips fulled with love, passion and many different emotions.
They were like soulmates made for each other, spent their years finding each other till they finally did, and now they are both safe and happy in each other's arms.

-The end-

———————

SO....the story is NOW COMPLETE :)(: !!!!
I just want to thank anyone who is reading it, thank you so much, I really hope that you guys liked it :)(:
AND please forgive me if my writing is not THAT good, this is actually my very first time writing a story, I'm used to writing things like poems but a bit different, so this is actually a change.

Thank you again and Hope you guys are having a good day.
Till next time :)(: