Chapter 5

Welcome again :)(:

———————

No one's POV.

After the group got completed, they started ordering food, as they were chatting Jongho called the waiter, after the waiter got to their table he started to speak "Welcome to Aurora, my name is Jason how can I......" , they all looked at him only to see him staring at Wooyoung with a scared-shocked expression, "HEY! Eyes here dude, DON'T STARE AT HIM!" San said to they waiter grabbing his attention, "I..I'm sorry he just have.." the waiter couldn't complete his sentence because San literally gave him a look that says 'Keep fucking talking and you will be dead in no time' , "Sannie-hyung.. it's okay" Wooyoung said, "Young-ah.." San was interrupted by Wooyoung "Hyung come on it's okay, it's not a big deal" , "Can you just take our order and leave instead of being so FREAKING rude" Yeosang said to the waiter, "I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." The waiter said, "Well you should be!" Seonghwa said. After that they placed their order and started chatting again, San couldn't help it but be mad at the waiter 'He was about to hurt Young-ah! I should have...' San thought's were interrupted by a hand on his right thigh, he looked up to see Wooyoung caressing his thigh in a way to calm him down, Wooyoung looked at San and whispered to him "It's okay trust me", Wooyoung smiled to San only for San to return the smile. After their food has arrived, they have start eating while each one asking a question that everyone have to answer, "Do you guys have a crush on someone?" Hongjoong asked, Mingi and Yunho answered with "Hell Yeah", Jungho and Yeosang answered with "Maybe I do", Seonghwa and Hongjoong answered with "Yes" , they all turned their heads to the remaining two, "I do Actually" San answered with looking at Wooyoung's back, "Same here" Wooyoung said while looking at San's thigh.

-Time Skipping-
After they finished with their games and food, it was time they all go home, Mingi and Yunho left together since they live in the same neighborhood, Seonghwa and Hongjoong left together since they live in the same apartment building, Yeosang and Junho left together since they discovered that they are actually neighbors.
As for San and Wooyoung, "Hey Young-ah.. How about I drive you home?" San said, "Seriously Sannie-hyung?" Wooyoung asked, "Of course Young-ah" San answered, "That would be helpful, thanks a lot Sannie-hyung" Wooyoung responded, "Anything for you Young-ah, come on let's go" San said. They both got in the car and started heading to Wooyoung's place, after they have reached Wooyoung's place, "Thank you Sannie-hyung, I really appreciate it" Wooyoung said while opening the door, "Anytime pup.... Oh yeah before you go, is it okay if We go together tomorrow? Like Can I come and get you?" San asked, Wooyoung replied with his cute smile "Of course hyung that would actually be really nice.." , "Then see you tomorrow pup" San said while smiling.

-Next day-
"Good morning" Wooyoung said in the most happy voice tone while smiling, "Good morning to you too, you look good today by the way" San said smiling so big, "Thank you" Wooyoung said while blushing, "Do you wanna grab some coffee before going to college?" San asked, "Do you want now or after we finish with day" Wooyoung replied, "End of the day it is, I get to hangout with you more" San said, Wooyoung chuckles at his response.
They have reached their college, both entered the campus, met with their friends, and they went to their classes. After the second class, 'Oh I have the rest of my classes cancelled' San thought after looking at his phone, he thought about texting Wooyoung only for him to receive a text, He looked at who the text is from, 'Oh its from Young-ah' San thought and opened the text.

Texting Young-ah.....
Wooyoung: Sannie-hyung , are you busy?
San: No I just finished my class
San: What's wrong Young-ah?
Wooyoung: Nothing hyung, I just wanted to tell you that I finished my day, my doctors cancelled the rest of my classes for the day
San: Seriously?! My doctors did the same thing.. Say.. How about we grab that coffee now?
Wooyoung: I don't mind at all but
Wooyoung: Sannie-hyung first Can I just take my car and leave it at my place?
San: Of course you can pup, I will follow you so that after you leave it, we leave directly from your place... What do think?
Wooyoung: that's great actually... Let's meet up at my place hyung, I'm leaving now since I'm already in my car
San: Okay Young-ah, I'll meet you there
End of the text.....

After that San grabbed his things and went to his car, he started driving heading to Wooyoung's place, when he reached his destination, he saw Wooyoung standing while leaning on his car, he watched him for a minute,admiring, 'How can someone be so pretty?' San thought before he parked in front of Wooyoung, "Ready Young-ah?" San said, "As always Sannie-hyung" Wooyoung answered while getting in the car, after that the start driving heading to Starbucks, ordering what they want, and then leaving Starbucks heading back to Wooyoung's place, since they decided to hang out in one of their places instead of hangout outside. They have reached their destination, both left the car, Wooyoung walking with San behind him, Wooyoung stepped inside, leaving space for San so that he can enter, "Welcome to my place Sannie-hyung, treat it as your one" Wooyoung said to San, "Thank you for letting me in" San answered.

———————

End of this one :)(:
Maybe next time we will see you :)(: