Chapter 12

Hi again ~ :)(:

———————

San POV.

-Next day-
-November 24-

Okaaaaayyyyyy, so today is November 24, only 2 days left, what was I supposed to do? Wait let me check the note.

'Hmmmm....I'm supposed to write a letter for him' I thought, WAIT!!!! How Am I supposed to write him one, I don't know how to express my feelings or my thoughts through letters!
It supposed to be something that he would get so emotional while reading it, "Okay San how a paper and a pen and start writing" I said to myself, one thing I do know about Young-ah that he likes it when he receives a letter like vintage style and luckily I remembered yesterday so I bought something with that style and lucky me I have the perfect handwriting for this kind of letters, "Okay San let's start writing..." I said to myself.
-After a few minutes-
"OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD WHY IS THIS SO HAAARRRDDD" I yelled, okay wait let me make a cup of coffee and then I will start writing, I went to the kitchen and made a coffee and the I returned to my place grabbed the pen and took a sip of my coffee.
[
To the one who my heart go crazy for..

First day of your freshman year..
The first time I laid my eyes on you..
The very first time my heart have ever beated this hard..
I remember the first thing that has came into my mind 'Blue and Yellow'
I still remember how I just zoned out while looking into your eyes thinking 'He is so pretty'
Ever since that day, this pretty guy whose eyes are blue and yellow have become the reason why I always smile even on bad days, Every time I gaze at the stars it always ended up shaping his face, Seeing him smiling hearing him laugh just everything he does is like a whole healing process, that kid I have never talked to him but he just became the first one to come on my mind everyday when I woke up he just became the reason I'm always excited to go to college, he just became everything to me out of nowhere.

Sophomore year..
Something I never have thought will ever happen, happened on a specific cloudy day, I dumped into this pretty guy with blue and yellow eyes, AND he smile at me but then got shy and started blushing hard.
This was...my heart couldn't take it, he was so close and he is so pretty, I wanted to kiss him to hug him but I couldn't because we have never talked to each other, but then our friends started talking and then we started talking and I got to know him better, but here is the thing, I didn't only get to be his friend, I actually kissed him AND he kissed back.

To the guy that I'm talking about, to the one with the blue and yellow eyes, I have some things that I have always wanted to tell you, first of all thank you for existing, thank you for being you, thank you for that contagious smile of yours, thank you for making all the bad feelings go away, thank you for being the reason why my mind stopped going to the wrong side, thank you for being the reason behind every bad day turning into a good day, thank you for being the light in my darkness, thank you for bringing happiness into my heart, thank you for being my strength, thank you for being the warm shoulder whose always welcomed me even there is nothing wrong.

You are really something, did you know that? I realized that the first time I saw you, but did you ever realize that? My mind is always occupied with thought about you and you only, it is like a loop of thoughts replying again and again and again.
Here is a few other things I want to tell you:
I honestly realized that my happiness is to be near you, I don't want to be without you for the next 20,40 or however many years, I have gotten really used to be happy with you, I just want to be with you, in my eyes you are perfect with your goods with your flaws, you are perfect, I just want to stay in your arms and I want you to stay in my arms, I can't imagine myself with someone else and I can't imagine you with someone else you know why? Because you complete me, you are the missing piece my missing piece, and you are my inner peace, you are the very air I breathe, you are the reason why I believe true love does exist, there is no "me" without you, my ears can't go a day without hearing your voice, I feel cold everytime you are either away or we are not touching, Two things I know are ONE I will never stop choosing you and TWO Words could not be enough to describe all my love for you,

I love you, I love everything little thing about you, I don't know how to tell you how much I love you, But please believe me when I tell you that you are the one and only to my heart and I love you Young-ah

Last thing...
Pup will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend and stay with you the rest of our lives?
]
I closed the pen and put it on the table, I leaned back on the chair, stretched my arms, "I can't believe I did that, I just hope he will like them" I said to myself

I took the envelopes and put the letters inside of them, I adjusted their order and then closed the envelope with wax, lastly I wrapped them all together, 'now I'm done with this' I thought, so after this part of the gift is done, I just need to t...

I took the envelopes and put the letters inside of them, I adjusted their order and then closed the envelope with wax, lastly I wrapped them all together, 'now I'm done with this' I thought, so after this part of the gift is done, I just need to think about the next thing, but lets leave it to tomorrow because now I'm tired.

———————

This one is finish :)(: