Chapter 9

Hey hey hey :)(:

—————————

No one's POV.

Wooyoung turned around to see San looking at his shoes, he stood there for a few seconds begore hearing a soft quiet voice calling, "Pup.." San called Wooyoung while looking at his shoes, then he lifted his face and looked at Wooyoung and called him again "Pup...", Wooyoung is still looking at San and he answered "Sannie-hyung", San smiled a little and held out his hand and said "Come here pup...please".
At that moment San just wanted to hold Wooyoung's hand and just have him in his arms, So he held out his hand in a way that says 'please let me hold your hand', Wooyoung felt his face getting hotter, he didn't know why it did but for him at that moment San just looked so beautiful that it makes him blush, 'I'm blushing! God hyung looks so gorgeous.... Wooyoung stop it, focus!!' Wooyoung thought, he walked up to San and reached for his hand.

San held Wooyoung's hand for a moment while having eye contact with Wooyoung, 'His hand is so soft

San held Wooyoung's hand for a moment while having eye contact with Wooyoung, 'His hand is so soft...his eyes are so gorgeous...he is so pretty...' San thought still holding Wooyoung's hand, he pulled him closer.
Wooyoung is now standing in between San's legs, both still having that eye contact, San slowly raise his other arm, he let his fingers brush Wooyoung's hair, removing his hair a little from his face, he then put his hand on Wooyoung's waist, he let go of Wooyoung's hand and let this hand on Wooyoung's other side, he slowly brought Wooyoung closer to him.
San broke their eye contact and let his forehead fall on Wooyoung stomach, "Sannie...hyung?" Wooyoung asked, San pulled him closer and said "Pup..Can we stay like this for a minute....please?", 'he sounds like he's pleading.....I don't want hyung to be sad like this' Wooyoung thought, "Sure hyung...of course" Wooyoung responded with this quiet soft tone, Wooyoung raised his arm and puts his hand on San's head, he start patting San's head softly for a moment, then he started playing with his hair, "Young-ah...please" San said while sounding so broken, "Let it all out Sannie-hyung.." Wooyoung said, he then patted San's head a little and continued "Hyunggie Please...don't be sad...tell me what's wrong", San let put a shaking breath and said "I really want to tell you but please Young-ah.." San lifted his head and looked at Wooyoung, "Please pup don't go away..", 'His eyes are filled with tears' Wooyoung thought.
Wooyoung brought his other hand to San's face, he caress San's cheek, Wooyoung spoke with soft sad tone "Hyunggie...don't say that...I won't leave...you're hyung please stop thinking like that...", San let his forehead falls against Wooyoung's stomach for the second time, "I love you.." San said, Wooyoung stopped his hands movement for a second and then he started talking "Sannie-hyung....", Wooyoung got cut off by San, "Please Young-ah can you just listen to me for a second?....I used to always look at you from far away, Every time you look sad my heart just start to really hurt and I just want to walk up to just to hold you in my arms and tell you that everything will be okay..", San stopped talking and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "I always wanted to come here in this place with you, to sit here exactly just like this but the different is having your head on my thigh playing with your hair instead of hugging you while kinda of crying.." San let out a breath laugh a little, "God I didn't want to say it like this...did you know...thinking about you liking someone else hurts real bad, I can't handle the thought of you and someone else are in relationship, I finally got to talk to you walk with you hangout with you and I have to give you to someone else? I can't handle that thought Young-ah", San let out a heavy sigh and continued, "Young-ah I'm.....I'm really scared of losing you...please Pup..." San said those last words and his body start shaking a bit.
Wooyoung's eyes are filled with tears, his heart started beating so fast, 'Is this true?' Wooyoung thought, he looked at San's shaking body, Wooyoung slowly moved from the hug and crouched down between San's legs, he slowly hugged him, putting San's head in his neck and patting San's head, "Sannie-hyung" Wooyoung started, "Hyunggie...please stop...my heart is hurting me a lot, I can't stand seeing you like this..." Wooyoung held San closer, he could feel  wetness on his neck and San shaking harder, "God...hyunggie you...I know how your feeling you know why? Sannie-hyung I'm also scared, I'm scared of you hating me and of me losing you, you are the reason of my mood change to the best everytime things go wrong, everytime I feel like I can't do it anymore you just pop in my mind and I get this positivity out of nowhere, You always put me in this really calm aura only by looking at you for far away or by hearing your voice.." Wooyoung removed San's head from his neck, he held San face in his hands and continued "Hyunggie...Sannie-hyung you are the reason why I'm always smiling, you are actually the reason why I'm always early when going to college like I literally go early just to park next to your car so that I can start and end my day with you, I can keep telling you a lot of things like this but right now....right now Sannie-hyung please believe me when I tell you that you are the only one my heart ever wanted, You're the first and you will be the last...Hyunggie...I love you...please make those tears stop falling..." Wooyoung ended his sentence with placing a kiss on San's forehead.
San sat there staring at Wooyoung, 'I'm really hearing all that?' San thought, he held his hand up, brushing some hair on Wooyoung face, looking deeply at his eyes, San let the first words in his mind slipped out of his mouth "Can I kiss you?".....

———————

Finished with this one :)(: