Chapter 1

Lets get started , shall we?
But first, just to get this straight
Anything between '...' means they're talking in their mind
Anything between "..." means they're talking out loud
———————-
Wooyoung POV.

'Wow would you look at the sky.' Today's really cloudy, it looks like it's going to rain but at the same time no. ' I have a feeling something embarrassing is going to happen today,just like everytime in every cloudy day...' ' Oh come on wooyoung don't think like that, everytime you think like this THINGS HAPPEN..' ' Jeez I'm really yelling at myself inside my head, I really should stop talking to myself and focus on the road.' ' YOU THINK!?'
" I should put ateez new song on" I continued driving while listening to -not too late- till I finally reached my destination, College. This is my first day back at college after a week off, " Okay time to start the day" , I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened it to call yeosang.

Calling Sang...
Yeosang: Hey Woo, are you there yet? I missed you
Wooyoung: Hey Sang, yeah I just arrived, where are you? Me too dude
Yeosang: Wait...I can see you, I'm coming
Wooyoung: Okaayy
Hanging up...

As I was waiting for yeosang to come closer, I started to notice that as usual people were looking at me, ' here we go again cause of my eyes' , " Sang come on the others are waiting for us" I said while looking at yeosang who is now finally standing by my side, " I'm here I'm here sorry let's go" yeosang said while pushing me to enter the college main entrance after giving me quick hug .
We are walking to our spot which is the chair under the big sakura tree, and of course walking under the eyes of everyone looking, " You know guys, you should really stop staring and start walking" yeosang said to all of those people and I just laughed and said " Sang it's okay, it's not the first time you know" " I know woo it's just..." yeosang got cut of by seonghwa-hyung who was yelling at us saying "YOU TWO!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LATE!?" "Hyung we are not late we have like 10 more minutes before our class start" I responded to seonghwa's yelling with a really calm voice, "How are you so calm at this hour after being yelled at by seonghwa-hyung?" Yunho said while giving me a hug after hugging yeosang, I returned the hug while saying "I actually think I will do something embarrassing so I need to keep calm" and they all laughed with yeosang saying "typical woo on a typical cloudy day" and seonghwa-hyung saying " last week was boring without you woo".

After catching up for a few minutes, all of us started walking to our classes, mine's and yeosang's class are next to each other but not really like they are about 5 classes between them, while seonghwa's and yunho's classes are exactly next to each other.
"Woo-ah I will meet you after the class okay?" Yeosang said to me while going inside his class, "Okaaaayyy see you Sang" I responded.

After that I continued walking to my class while playing 1010! game on my phone. ' When did I became so addicted to this game?' I questioned myself. While My head is fully focused on the game, I didn't notice who is walking in front of me till I dumped into that person. I fell on that person's lap like I'm literally sitting on him, 'Oh god I knew something embarrassing will happen' I said to myself. I lifted my face up only for me to find out that the gorgeous junior I always loved AND STILL LOVE , choi san, is under me.
"Oh my.... Hi" I said out loud with huge smile on my face, 'I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!' my face quickly changed to a shocked red face due to embarrassment and I covered my mouth with my hand. "Well hi there" san-hyung said with a huge smile on his face showing off his dimples while holding my waist tightly. ' His dimples!! I can't!!' I said to myself while trying to control myself because FISRT, I'm sitting on SAN's lap, SECOND, I can feel his breathing on my face!!,and THIRD, he is holding my waist so tightly!! .
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. I didn't see you! I'm sorry" I said while trying to get off of san-hyung quickly only for him to pull me closer to his face once again, "calm down pup, it's okay really, let me just get those out of your face first" san said while brushing some of my hair off of my face and I blushed really hard 'he called me pup..and he's touching my hair' I tried to calm myself down after acknowledging those two facts, "they are so pretty you know that pup, don't listen to them" he said to me and I just looked at him while trying to figure out what did he mean.
San stood up after making me stand up, he gave me my phone back and he ruffled my hair while saying "take care pup, hope I'll see you more today" then he left and I was late for my class.

————————

Next chapter? :)(: