Chapter 8

Hi everyone:)(:

————————

No one's POV.

San was waiting for Wooyoung in the living room, he thought of preparing something for Wooyoung to eat but he didn't know if Wooyoung is hungry or not, at this moment he heard soft foot steps and Wooyoung's voice calling him "Sannie-hyung?", "Hey Young-ah, are you hungry?" San asked, "I'm hyung but at the same time I'm tired" Wooyoung answered him, "How about you lay down pup and I'll go cook some food for you?" San asked, "Okay hyung.." Wooyoung said and then went to lay down, San was in the kitchen now cooking something simple but tasty for Wooyoung, after he finished, he went to Wooyoung only to see him half a sleep, "Pup? Come on don't sleep the food is finished, How about you eat and then go to bed?" San said to Wooyoung, "Okay.." Wooyoung said and sat straight, he started eating what San has made for him, "Thank you for the food" Wooyoung said after he finished, "Were you that hungry? Wait let me check something......You are warm, are you sick?" San said, "I haven't eaten the past two days, I have a fever but it's better now I couldn't even move from my bed those two days" Wooyoung told San, "You were sick and you didn't think to call!" San said with a really sad voice, "My phone died and I couldn't get up to put it on the charger" Wooyoung said, "I was so worried about you..." San said in the most quiet voice just like a whisper, "I'm sorry for making you worry for 3 days.." Wooyoung said and got closer to San, he put his head in San's neck and continued "Sannie-hyung..I'm tired and cold, Can you please sleep here today?", "Of course pup, As I told you before anything for you Young-ah" San answered, he removed Wooyoung's head from his neck and stood up, he was holding him bridal style now and went to Wooyoung's bedroom, he put him on the bed and said "I will just take your phone to tell the others that you are fine and I'll be back okay?", "Okay hyung..." Wooyoung replied.
[
On the phone texting all their friends....
Wooyoung:Hey guys, it's San just wanted to let you know I'm with Young-ah right now, apparently he had a fever the past two days and couldn't move, but luckily he's a little better now
End of the text...
]
San left the phone on the charger and went back to the room, he layed on the bed, Wooyoung turned to him and hugged San with his head buried in San's neck "Sannie-hyung you're warm" Wooyoung said, San actually blushed and said "Sleep well pup I'm here".
-Next day-
When San woke up, he found the bed empty, 'Is he awake?' San thought, He went to the bathroom, and fixed the bed, he walked to the living room smelling something nice 'Eggs and bacon' San thought, he entered the kitchen to see Wooyoung putting the food on the table and start making orange juice, San stood there watching him with a soft smile, Wooyoung turned around and looked at him "Oh Sannie-hyung good morning" Wooyoung said, "Good morning indeed pup, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better?" San said while now standing in front of Wooyoung, Wooyoung said with a big smile "I'm feeling perfectly fine now".
After they finished, they went to college in one car, they met their friends, all hugged and welcomed Wooyoung, they decided to go to the park together after they finish with their classes.
-End of the day-
"Young-ah come on let's go" San said, "Coming hyung ... bye Sang talk to you later" Wooyoung said and waved to Yeosang, he entered the car and San drove a way, they went to Starbucks first and then went to this really quiet park, it was about 7:30 pm, and it was only them, the sky was dark but shining because of the moon and the stars, it was really peaceful. There is this calm and comfortable silent between them, both were looking at the stars, both were thinking about each other 'Should I tell him?' San thought, 'Can I tell him that I love him?' Wooyoung thought, "Young-ah" "Sannie-hyung" they both said at the same time, they looked at each other for a moment before laughing a little but both still smiling, "You can go a head pup" San said, "Hyung I need to ask you something..." Wooyoung said, "Sure pup, ask me anything" San said, "Hyung...I'm really curious why do you only call me pup?" Wooyoung asked, San sat there without answering for a while still looking at the stars, Wooyoung is getting nervous, "What if I told you that I call you pup because I love you? What will you do?" San answered, Wooyoung is looking at San who is looking at the stars, "What if I told you that I have feelings for someone?" Wooyoung said, San looked at him and put a sad smile on his face and said "I would hope that you are lying but I guess if you're happy then I can't do anything", 'He looks so sad...is he telling the truth' Wooyoung said.
San turned his head and looked at the stars again, Wooyoung stood up and was about to walk to the garbage can to throw his coffee cup, when he felt something holding his t-shirt, he looked at the side and saw San holding the edge of his t-shirt, 'He must think that I'm leaving' Wooyoung thought, "Hyung did you finish with your coffee?" Wooyoung said, he saw San nodding so he took San's cup and threw both cups, when he was walking back, he saw San looking at his shoes.

————————

Finished with this chapter :)(: