Chapter 15

People Hiii :)(:
Lets get started shall we?

—————————

Wooyoung's POV.

We stayed at this place for about 2 hours, just exploring it, Sometimes we have conversations sometimes we just have this comfortable silence, Taking some breaks when we feel tired, Now it is 4:30 pm, Sannie-hyung suggested that we go back to his place, I don't want to leave this place but I agreed with him, just between me and you going to Hyunggie's place is like going back to my (Home).
We went back to the car, Sannie-hyung start driving, When we reached his place; we went inside and he gave me some of his clothes since our clothes are kinda muddy, "Here those are my clothes you can change into them since yours are dirty now and these are more comfortable, and you can go take a shower first if you want" San-hyung said, "Okay hyung thank you... I will go and take a quick shower" I said to him, After I finished showering and changing into San-hyung's clothes, 'God his clothes are so comfortable....it even smells like him, it is like I'm hugging him now' I thought, I went to the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for Sannie-hyung since he went to take a shower, after a couple of minutes he came back and now is sitting next to me on the sofa.
"Young-ah" San-hyung said, "Yes hyung?" I answered him, he start playing with my hair while having this soft smile on his face "Are you hungry pup?" He said, I closed my eyes feeling this comforting feeling and I knew that a smile was forming on my face "Actually hyunggie, I am hungry" I told him, he then stood up and said "Okay pup I will cook for you, do you want to sit here or?" , "You will cook for me? Seriously!? I want to watch you cook hyung" I said excited at the fact that Sannie-hyung is going to cook for me.
I sat there watching him cook, he looks SO STUNNING, "You look so hot right now" I said, 'wait....DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!' I thought, I hear a soft angelic giggle so I looked at San-hyung once again and he said "Actually yes you did say it is out loud AND yes you also said that out loud" he said, I blushed SO HARD like this is SO EMBARRASSING, "Thank you pup" he said smiling softly.
I went to the living room since he asked to waiting for him, "Young-ah, love come on lets eat" Sannie-hyung said, "I'm coming hyunggie" I said, I went to the dinner table and OH MY GOD the dish looks SO GOOD.

"What is this?" I asked, "Ossobuco alla Milanese" San-hyung said, I ate the first bite and let me tell You IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!!, anyways we start talking while eating, we stayed where we are even when we finished eating, Suddenly San-hyung stood ...

"What is this?" I asked, "Ossobuco alla Milanese" San-hyung said, I ate the first bite and let me tell You IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!!, anyways we start talking while eating, we stayed where we are even when we finished eating, Suddenly San-hyung stood up and went to his room, I sat there wondering if there is something wrong, after a few seconds he came back holding a few envelopes, "Young-ah...these are for you" he said to me while giving me the envelopes, I looked at them 'Pretty' I thought, I have always had a thing for vintage things, "What are they?" I asked him, "Open them, I arranged them in order" he answered me, I opened the first letter and start reading it.
After every word written in those letters, My eyes are getting watery more and more, it feels like healing process with every word I read, my tears started falling down on my cheeks slowly, till I reached the last letter and my eyes fall on those specific words:
(
Last thing...
Pup will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend and stay with you the rest of our lives?
)
"Oh..my..god" I started crying so hard like I couldn't believe it, I suddenly felt San-hyung's hand wrapped around my waist holding me closer, he then started patting on my head, "I love you......hyung I love you" I said while sobbing so hard, he giggled and said "I do more pup I do more" he continued patting my head, "What do you say pup?" He asked me, "Yes, yes hyung...I want to stay with for the rest of my life so yes I will be your boyfriend" I answered him, he pulled away a little, we started kissing for a couple of minutes, we stayed like this in each other arms, it was now 8:30 pm 'This is so nice' I thought, "How about we watch a movie?" Sannie-hyung asked, "Okay..what movie?" I answered, He pulled out black widow movie, "BLACK WIDOW!!!!!" I yelled, I'm finally going to see it, "Yes baby, now lets watch the movie" Sannie-hyung said.
We watched the movie together still in the same position but the different is my legs are now on Sannie-hyung's leg or do I say 'my boyfriend' I thought of the word, one of his hand on my thigh and the other one hugging my waist, between time to time he would place a kiss on my head, "Hyunggie.." I said, "Yes baby" San-hyung answered me, "Can I tell you two things?" I asked him, "Of course love, You can always tell me anything" He said, "Do you remember the time when I told you that I have a special memory ghat is related to Aurora?" I asked him, "Actually....." San-hyung began saying

-Flashback from Chapter 4-

" Sannie-hyung did I tell you that I love this place?" Wooyoung said while leaving the car, "You do?" San asked, "Yes, I have this special memory here... remind me to tell you about it next time" Wooyoung told San

-End of the flashback-

"Actually yes I do remember...what brought this up? Do you want to tell me about it?" San-hyung continued, "Yes..Actually I do want to tell you about it" I answered him, "I'm listening pup..tell me" he said.

————————

Enf of this chapter :)(:
Maybe the next one is the last one and maybe not :)(: