Chapter 2

Welcome back :)(:
————————

San POV.

As usual the same routine happens, Wake up, go to the bathroom, take a quick shower, start changing, make your bed, but the different thing, 'Ohh today is really cloudy' I thought while looking outside the window. 'I should go now,don't want to be late' I left my apartment and started driving while listening to ateez's song -not to late-.

I parked my car and start walking to where usually my friends are, at this specific spot under the big sakura tree in the middle of our college. 'Is he here today?' 'He didn't come last week, I hope he's here today', If you are thinking about who am I talking about, let me tell you I'm talking about this sophomore kid who has different colored eyes, blue and yellow, yes I know the color of his eyes and yes I know his name and yes I have a nickname for him and a CRUSH on him but Only my friends knows about it. It has been a whole week, I HAVE NOT Seen him for A WHOLE FREAKING WEEK, 'I miss young-ah' , I spotted my friends talking so I just went up to them.

"Yoo bad boy ma man wassup" mingi greeted me with a hug, "Hey there big guy and can you stop saying bad boy people around us really think I am one" I responded to him while returning the hug, "San how many times do I HAVE to tell you, do NOT care about what those people THINK about YOU" hongjoong-hyung said to me while yelling when a specific word leaves his mouth, "Hyung I know and trust me..." I got cut off  before I even finish my sentence "San-hyung look who finally came!" Jongho said to me while pointing at the chair infront of us, I looked at him first and the at where he is pointing ONLY FOR ME TO SEE 'Young-ah is HERE!! He came!!' I said to myself 'Oh how I missed this pretty face and those gorgeous eyes..he is smiling that's a really great thing he is smiling', I was staring at him without him noticing till mingi Interrupted my thoughts "I'm sorry lover boy but we have to go, our classes are going to start, come on let's go" mingi said while pushing me.

After we entered the hallways, we got separated because you see we don't have the same classes, all my friends's classes are next to each other but mine's is actually next to young-ah class, 'Since he is here today that means I'm going to see him now' I thought while pulling my phone out off my pocket to have a last check on my schedule, while putting my phone back in my pocket, I dumped into something but that something actually fell on me, 'Oww my back' I thought while opening my eyes to see that I actually dumped into a person and that person is sitting on my lap right now. 'This perfume...wait...I know this specific perfume' 'Don't TELL ME!!!' I was shocked because like is this true?! Did I dumped into him?! Did I dumped into wooyoung?. Suddenly he lifted his face up only for me to notice that  It was actually him and that We can literally feel each other's breath on our faces due to our closeness in this situation. 'It's him...Young-ah..' I looked at him only to see him suddenly putting a cute huge smile on his pretty face "Oh my...Hi" he said to me but after 0.5 second his face literally changed, his eyes are wide open, his face is full on shocked red face mode, his hand covering his beautiful lips, and I couldn't help it like seriously I suddenly smiled really hard that I'm sure my dimples are showing and I said "Well hi there" to him, all this while literally holding his waist tightly not wanting him to go away. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. I didn't see you! I'm sorry" wooyoung said to me while slightly panicking and he was trying to get off of me and I didn't want that, so, I just pulled him back much closer than before like his nose is literally touching mine, "calm down pup, it's okay really, let me just get those out of your face first" I said to him while brushing off some hair that are in the way of his eyes, 'I wanna see those eyes and his hair is not helping' I thought while continuing what I'm doing, I can see him blushing he looks so cute right now. "they are so pretty you know that pup, don't listen to them" I told him in a really quiet voice only for him to hear like a whisper, he looked at me slightly confused, I think he's thinking what do I mean but I don't really know, I helped him by making him stand up and I stood up myself, I gave him his phone back, I looked at him again 'He looks like a cute puppy' I thought, I ruffled his hair while telling him "take care pup, hope I'll see you more today", I left him and went inside my class only for me to FINALLY REALIZE what have I done 'OH MY GOD!! I CALLED HIM PUP!!' 'Yes you did san yes you did' 'how did I even have the COURAGE to call him PUP' 'Lets just hope you didn't embarrass yourself' I facepalmed myself in my head after having this small conversation with myself.

——————
Next chapter :)(: ? Maybe :)(: