Chapter 10

Hi everyone :)(:

————————

No one's POV.

"Heeeeeyyy bad boy" Mingi said, "Yo ma maaaaannnnnn....hey there Yunho" San answered and let mingi and Yunho in, "So..you guys are dating now or what?" San started after he closed the door, "SAN!!!" Mingi yelled at him and puts his hand on San's mouth, then turned to Yunho and said "We will be gone for a few seconds, if anyone came let them in, excuse us" Mingi then pulled San to his bedroom and closed the door, Yunho just stood there blushing at San's little comment.
-Inside the bedroom-
Mingi and San were talking but whispering so that Yunho and anyone else who come won't hear what they are saying,"SAN!! Why would you SAY THAT!?" Mingi said, "I didn't say anything wrong" San answered smiling a bit and continued "Dude what are you so worried about? Things may turns unexpectedly exactly the same way you always wanted" San now is smiling real hard that his dimples are shown, "......Okay tell me come on, What happened bad boy? Did Woo-ah confessed to you? Did you guys kiss? Tell me" Mingi said while eyeing San suspiciously, "Actually....." San started.

-Flashback-

"Can I kiss you?" San asked looking at Wooyoung, Wooyoung blushed real hard and then whispered a "Yes" to San.
At first, San slowly raised his hand to remove Wooyoung's hair off his face, he puts it behind Wooyoung's ear, looked at Wooyoung's eyes for a good minute, he then slowly brought his face closer to Wooyoung, he puts his nose in Wooyoung's hair,smelling that sweet nice calming scent coming from his hair, he then slowly pressed his lips on Wooyoung's forehead.
Wooyoung felt a pair of soft lips on his forehead, he closed his eyes enjoying this feeling,'This feels nice...this is nice' Wooyoung thought, having his hand on San's thigh, Wooyoung start stroking it so gently with one hand while intertwining his fingers with San's other hand.
San then slowly pulled away still close to Wooyoung's face, he caress Wooyoung's cheek before placing a gentle kiss there, he then let his thumb move on Wooyoung's lower lip just wanting to touch the other's lips, San let their eyes locked with each other, slowly inching closer and closer, eyes slowly shutting.
Both felt a pair of soft lips touching their on, both felt this electricity runs through their spine, both felt like time has finally listen to them and froze, 'This is really happening!' Wooyoung thought, 'This is real, so real!' San thought, they pulled away for a minute and locked eyes, both eyeing each other's eyes and then lips, San is holding Wooyoung's cheeks in his hand, he went back lips touching Wooyoung's, both start moving their lips in sync, slowly and gently, they both felt addicted to each other in that moment, it was so angelic so soft and gentle so lovely, the kiss was feld with emotions feld with unspoken feelings, They both were catched in the moment that they didn't even realize that they have been kissing for a few minutes now.
They both pulled away searching for air, locking eyes again, San spoke his mind "God pup do you know for how long I wanted to do that", "That finally happened" Wooyoung said while blushing hard, they were both looking at each other smiling so hard, But Didn't get enough of each other, Both kept kissing in that specific park under the moon light and the stars, Both wanted to stay like this attached to each other but they had to go, San drove to Wooyoung's place, both sat in the car for a few minutes holding each other's hand looking at each other before Wooyoung leaned closer to San both shared a kiss and then both pulled away, Wooyoung opened the door and said "Goodnight Hyunggie", he closed the car door and went to his door opened it and before he closed it he yelled to San "I love you", San smile softly and said "Goodnight pup I love you".

-End of the Flashback-

San only told mingi a little bit of what happened, "MA MAAAANNNN" mingi yelled, San just laughed at Mingi's reaction, "I'm so happy for you!! Finally!!" Mingi said and hugged San, "That's why man I'm telling you, you don't know what will happen if you confront him" San told Mingi, "That's true but..." Mingi got cut off by them hearing Hongjoong calling them.
San and Mingi walked out of San's bedroom and went to the living room, They both greeted their friends, San felt someone rapping his arms around his waist slowly and he smelled that really familiar sweet nice and calming scent, San turned his head only to see the prettiest human being he has ever seen, "Hyunggie I missed you" Wooyoung said while smiling softly at San, San leaned in pecking Wooyoung's lips and said "I missed you too pup", "WOAH!!! HOLD ON!!! When did THIS HAPPEN" Yeosang and Jongho said at the same time, Wooyoung hide his face in San's neck to avoid everyone's eyes, San laughed a little while caressing Wooyoung's hair and pulling him even closer if that was even possible since they were already close, "Long Story Short...I confessed he confessed we kissed annnnd here we are" San told the others, "And you didn't tell me!" Seonghwa asked Wooyoung, Wooyoung answered while his face still in San's neck "I did call you but you never picked up", "Take care of him please" Yunho said while looking at San, San smiled and kissed Wooyoung's head and said "He's always before anyone else don't worry", Wooyoung lifted his face and smiled softly at San, he kissed San's nose and then whispered in his ear "I don't know how I got this lucky to have you like this right now", San smiled at him and whispered "Tell me how did I also become so lucky to have the only one who has my heart in my arms right now", both pecked each other's lips a few times before finally remembering that their friends are still here.

————————

So end of this chapter :)(: