Final Fate

Darkness clouded Ripper's vision, it was a deep dark void that seemed to never end. It felt like he was asleep, even though he really wasn't asleep. The daylight outside seemed to have faded away into darkness, turning night. The sky was of a dark pearl with white speckles scattered all over the wide expanse. The moon was out too and was giving a dim lighting to the darkness. 

Ripper's eyes opened into slits, his vision was blurry but light was starting to come through his eyes. How am I still alive? He thought to himself. He could feel himself laying on something hard, and cold. He opened up his eyes the rest of the way and saw that he was laying on a metal floor. He looked around and saw metal bars going around in a rectangular shape, he was in a cage. Ripper's breathing started increasing, he thought he had died, but this was worse than he thought. He noticed that the cage was sitting against a wall, the room he was in was large, it didn't seem like a room since it was too large to be one. To his left there was a glass wall that lead into a lab-like area. To his right, there was a stretch that lead to a couple of glass doors. In front of him, there was another wall off ahead of him. Everything was painted in all white, the floor was painted in white, all the glass had a blue tint to it.

"No.." Ripper said with worry. "I can't be here; no, No, No!" He said anxiously.

Ripper then spotted a figure walking towards him, the figure was of a man. He was dressed in a white lab coat, had black hair with a black undershirt, he also wore black pants and black shoes to top it off. 

"Well, it has been a while, Ripper, has it not?" Wu said.

Ripper stared at Wu in disbelief, he had thought he could kill Wu but he didn't think that Wu would get to him first. Ripper just growled back in return.

Wu smiled, it was a cold and dark smile.

Once we get the chance, we kill him.

"Now, I'm just going to need some of your blood to inject into my new hybrid, I also see that you had a fun time playing with him too," Wu said with a smile.

Ripper just glared at Wu, he was angry, yet nervous of what was going to happen.

"Open the cage," Wu ordered the guards who stood by it.

"But sir, won't the hybrid just attack you?" 

"Just open it," Wu ordered firmly. 

The guard on the right of the cage reached for the lock and placed a key into it, with a twist of his wrist the lock opened up. The guard pushed the door open and stepped aside.

KILL HIM NOW!!!

Ripper sprang forward out of the cage heading straight towards Wu. While he did so he felt something stab into his left side, he felt the electric surge go through him. It made him stop cold where he was and fall to the ground, a guard had hit his left side with a stun baton. Ripper quickly got up and lunged forward towards Wu but came only to feel another surge, this time to his right. This caused him to fall back down to the ground, shaking, he could feel his whole body get stunned by the baton. Wu snapped his fingers, signaling that the guards keep stunning Ripper. Ripper felt another surge, but this time it was worse, he could feel it on both sides. Ripper's shaking increased quickly. He felt another surge to his left, he then lifted up his head and let out a roar that was quickly burned out by another surge. Ripper's body was shaking violently from the electricity. Ripper tried to get up again but got stunned on both sides. His body shook violently under the shock, he could feel it jolting through his body. He collapsed to the ground with a thud, his vision was blurry and he could barely breathe. Wu then kneeled down to the ground in front of Ripper. He was smiling. Ripper opened up his eyes and looked at Wu.