Fight for Survival

(Just before I was caged up in a room full of people, then some poor soul decided to step into my cage and tried to pry a tooth off of my jaw. Then I was free from my cage and wondering around trying to find a way out of the mansion, killing people along the way of course. Then there was this little girl, I chased her and tried to kill her but this man tried to stop me but of course, couldn't. Then when I was about to end his foolish life, a grey raptor with amber eyes that glowed like fire, and a metallic blue stripe going down each side of her body ran in and attacked me. Now here I am, standing in the rain on a glass rooftop staring at a man with the little girl behind him. The rain felt like sharp little needles trying to penetrate into my hide, but of course my scales were too tough for that, it felt like the whole world was against me. It's like it doesn't want me to escape and do what I always wanted to do, like it just wants to keep me trapped forever in the same old cycle I've been doing my whole life. I'm not going back to that, especially now when I'm so close to being free and living the life I've always wanted to live! A woman then came up behind me her clothes soaked and her hair dangling from her head, dripping rain. She was holding something, something recognizable. It was a gun. The gun. I started backing up towards her so I could try to stop her, one step at a time I moved backwards slowly being careful of not to fall. While I was moving backwards she then held up the gun and pointed a red dot at the man that was standing in front of me. The red dot. My eyes adverted towards it mindlessly as if in a trance and I stopped moving backwards and got into a pouncing position, I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. That's when I heard it, the noise, the trigger. That's when I zoned out and quickly pounced towards the man but he backed up quickly. My feet then landed hard on what was supposed to be his flesh but apparently was glass, my feet fell through and then I reached up my talons towards the top and caught myself. That was close, to close I thought to myself. I then pulled myself back up and got a firm hold of where I was standing and looked over towards the man standing in front of me who's eyes widened in terror. I then let a roar escape my maw violently as I stared at him. That's when I heard a screech, a screech of a raptor. I then quickly turned myself towards the direction of where the noise came from and saw Blue in midair, flying directly towards me. No, no, no, no, no, no! I thought to myself. I tried to move out of the way to prevent myself from getting pounced by the raptor but it was too late. I felt her claws dig into my hide and we both crashed through the rooftop and went into a free fall.  I was terrified of what was going to happen, when will this world stop trying to kill me! We both fell through the air and then I felt something hard, sharp, and big hit into my body. My eyes then bulged open in pain once I realized what had happened. I was stuck in midair, I tried to move but I was getting weak, fast. Soon enough I couldn't even move a muscle, my eyes adverted if horror to the two horns going right through my body. I felt myself start to tear up. No! All I wanted was to live! I just wanted to be free! I screamed to myself in my mind. The raptor glanced back at me then turned around and started to leave. 

"No, please...," I said weakly.

The tears ran down my face as I felt my heartbeat and my breathing slow, then with one last glance I turned my eyes back towards the raptor that left the mansion with the doors wide open, the doors that were waiting for me to go through and be free and live the life I've always wanted to live. That's when darkness started to slowly cloud my vision and my breathing came to a stop and my heart took its final beat, then, I died.)

"NO!!!" Ripper screamed as my eyes shot open.

The roar echoed through the forest, making all the wildlife go silent. 

"Oh, it was just a dream," Ripper said with realization.

Ripper lifted up his talon and saw that it was fine, he looked back at the rest of his body and saw that even though it had injuries it wasn't the injuries that he had received from the skull. He breathed a sigh of relief as he calmed down. Ripper pondered over his flashback for a moment. The raptor was in his flashback, Blue was the one who killed him. Ripper growled silently by thinking of that raptor. Ripper snorted in disgust shaking his head.