Awakening

The night had gone by, the moon disappeared away from the sky and the sun started to peek over the horizon. The brilliant colors now flooded the sky and the world started to light up. The breeze gently now had come to life and kept the temperature balanced. Ripper's body has been bleeding for a while now, it did stop and dry but he lost a lot of blood that night. His wounds were starting to close up but were easily noticeable. The two different jaw bites in his neck. The two different jaw bites in his tail. The bruises were on his sides and his limbs. His scales were rough and dry with shards of glass stuck within the crevices. His body made the slightest movement each time he breathed, the air entering into his lungs caused his body to slightly inflate, and to slightly deflate. His maw was slightly hanging open, his eyelids were closed covering up the amber of his eyes. His quills were settled and relaxed and his golden yellow stripe going down each side of his jet black body was shiny with dry blood and from the sweat he had let out. There was one creature that was stuck in Ripper's head, it was the one from the night before. He wasn't able to make out its appearance easily because of how dark the night was but he could still remember it clearly. The white eyes that had an illuminating yellow glow, then the long slender appearance of its jet black body, as dark as the night. The creature's shape was somewhat like a Baryonyx, then it also looked similar to a Megaraptor. Its talons were unnaturally massive with shiny silver razor sharp claws that were larger than his own. The feet of the creature were also just as large with the same terrifying claws. The creature terrified him, it sent chills down his spine and made him uncomfortable and anxious just by thinking about it.

Blue's eyes opened up slightly, the light came in through her eyes and made what little amber was shone shine. Blue's eyes now had opened up all the way, the light now had completely flooded in, lighting up the world in front of her. Blue checked her injuries and saw that they were healing. Blue sighed, remembering the events from the night before. She started to stand up, her legs shook a little as she lifted herself off the ground but she managed. While she was reflecting over what happened the night before, she was reminded of Ripper. She turned her head around and looked at Ripper, her eyes scanned his body looking over its injuries, she noticed that his body was still having the small inflation and deflations.

"I see that you're up," Sidefin said.

Blue was a little startled by this, she turned her head around to look at Sidefin and relaxed.

"You ok?" Sidefin asked now confused.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm fine," Blue answered. "How are you?" She quickly asked changing the subject.

"I'm good, what about you?" Sidefin asked.

"Good," Blue answered.

"How's your friend doing?" Sidefin asked.

"I don't know, he hasn't woken up yet," Blue answered.

"Oh," Sidefin said.

"So, how'd you get los-" Blue began.

"Look," Sidefin interrupted pointing behind Blue.

Ripper's body now was stirring. He let out a long groan. His eyes now were opening, his vision was blurry, once it adjusted he was able to see everything. First thing Ripper felt was the pain flooding in. Ripper winced at it and let out another groan.

"I-I'm alive?" Ripper said to himself. "How am I alive? I thought I died.." He said.

"Good morning," Blue said.

Ripper's eyes adverted towards where the sound came from, he saw Blue and some Dilophosaurus standing by him.

"How did you get here?" Ripper asked with confusion.