Keigo just shook his head a little bit. His eyes went wide, almost bulging out of his skull as soon as he heard Shoto mention Rumi. He dug his nails into his arm for a moment, hard enough for his talons to break skin. Shoto grabbed his hand to stop him.

  "Okay, okay. I got it! No Rumi. I won't call. We can just keep on waiting for my dad. It's okay. Do you maybe wanna talk about something else?"

  "How about... um... do you want me to tell you about Touya maybe?... I um... I have a lot of really fun stories. I'm sure you'd like to... to hear about what your oldest brother was really like, right?" Keigo asked. He didn't miss the little way that Shoto's eyes lit up at the mention of actually getting to know about his brother. 

   "Are um... Are you feeling up about talking about him? That um... that doesn't seem like something that someone would necessarily  be so open with talking about," Shoto snapped out of the excitement, shaking his head a little bit. Keigo gave a little smile, sighing.

   "I think it would actually do me some good to talk about my relationship. Happy memories, y'know," Keigo slowly lowered the blanket from over his head before sitting up with a sigh. 

  "Um... okay then, wanna maybe tell me the happiest memory that you two had together?" Shoto asked. Keigo furrowed his brows as he sunk into thought. His tounge stuck out a bit before the lightbulb went off in his head. He began to tell the story, letting himself sink into the memory.

~

    "Hey, Kei, you ready to head out? Any latter and we'll miss that reservation that you made," Dabi called out. He was looking at himself in the mirror as he adjusted the surgical mask that he had on to hide his scars. 

  Keigo let out a little chuckle as he slowly came out of the room. "You mind helping me with my tie than? I can't quite get it on straight," Dabi looked up at him, letting out a soft sigh as his eyes went wide. Slowly, he approached his boyfriend, undoing the crooked tie and starting to redo it. He let out a soft growl as he finished the tie and gently smoothed down the silky red fabric of his shirt. 

   "Mmm, damn, baby. You look absolutely amazing. At this rate, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you," He chuckled. Keigo rolled his eyes and gently kissed his cheek.

  "You'd better keep your hands to yourself till we get home, hmm? You know how many eyes will be on us as soon as we head on out there. We can't have people questioning about who you are, y'know," He laughed, wrapping his wings around the both of them. 

  "I don't think that I would mind people knowing about us," Dabi replied. 

  "You just wait, if that happens you, my sweet little song bird, will be swamped by a whole bunch of angry as fuck fangirls."

   "And that's something that I'm willing to deal with. Now than, you ready to head out?" He asked. Keigo nodded excitedly. The two of them headed out hand-in-hand towards the car. The two of them drove towards the restaurant. Keigo was happily singing along to whatever pop song was blaring on the radio as he drove. Dabi glanced over at him, smiling gently as he reached for his hand. 

  By the time the two of them were sitting in a private room and happily eating, it was lightly drizzling outside. Dabi glanced over at the window. 

  "You think that it would be a nice night for a fly, hmm? Once we're done eating, there's somewhere that I'd like to take you to," Hummed the older man as he leaned back in the chair, "There's something that I got for you. It was a pain in the ass to get my hands on, but I know that you'll love it," 

  "Awww, can't we just take the car to this mystery place? You know how long it takes me to dry my wings after flying through the rain, babe." Keigo said with a pout. Dabi rolled his eyes and playfully poked his cheek.