Getting Armour

Izuku ran as fast as he could towards his house to gather his equipment.

He arrived a few seconds later and jumped through the roof landing in the house. He walked towards the staircase and clicked the light 6 times.

The staircase opened revealing a ladder leading down.

He didn't bother using the ladder as it took too much time and instead jumped down.

He landed on the concrete floor with a thud. He looked up and saw it.

The armour.

His armour.

As he walked towards the armour you could see cracks in the floor from where he previously landed.

He walked towards the armour and with each step closer, the stronger the aura the armour was emitting.

He stood Infront of the armour and it was just a few inches shorter than him.

He picked up the helmet and before he put it on he let out e deep and powerful sigh.

Izuku put the helmet on and In his pov you could see a HUD with a map to the left corner of the helmet. To the right was his health.

He reached his arm towards the armour and grabbed it.

He put it on quickly and checked it out.

Before he put it on it was as few inches smaller than him and seemed that it was going to be a little tight on him.

But now that he had it on it seemed to fit perfectly.

He looked to the right and saw a brick wall a few feet away.

He walked up to it and punched it at 1% of his power.

The wall started to crack and some of the brick was chipped off.

Izuku had a satisfied look but it quickly went back to anger.

He looked back to where his armour used to be and saw 4 tables full with weapons.

Even though he did not need them he still took them.

He walked towards a nearby locker, grabbed a large duffel bag and grabbed the guns and ammo that he wanted.

The first gun he grabbed was the super shotgun which was fully upgraded and had the flaming hook.

The next weapon he took was the fully upgraded chaingun with fully upgraded energy shield.