training

Izuku was so angry that people down the street could feel the immense pressure.

Izuku then was about to take one step towards the door until everything went black.

Izuku's unconscious body fell to the floor with a loud thud.

Izuku's POV

As I opened my eyes to a voice I was wondering what happened and came to the conclusion that I passed out and am now in my own consious.

???: "Izuku I'm sorry for not being there for you and your mother but I will make up for it with the time that we have here."

Izuku: "WHO. ARE. YOU."

???: "Izuku I am your father."

Izuku: " THEN. YOU. SHOULD. BE. THE. SO-CALLED. DOOM. SLAYER."

???: "That is correct but you can call me FATHER."

Izuku: "NO I WILL CALL YOU DOOM SLAYER FROM NOW ON."

Izuku: "YOU HAVE TO EARN THAT TITLE."

DOOM SLAYER: "Very well I shall try my best to earn that title."

Izuku: "SO WHY AM I HERE?"

DOOM SLAYER: "you are here so that I can train you to be able to RIP AND TEAR and be so powerful that nothing can stop you."

Izuku: "FINE THEN AS LONG AS I WILL BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO DESTROY ALL FOR ONE AND RIP HIS SPINE OUT OF HIS BACK."

DOOM SLAYER: "my boy! Well then on with the training."

Time skip: 1 month of training

NO POV

Izuku was doing his pushups until he was interrupted by DOOM SLAYER as he finished his 1000th push-up.

DOOM SLAYER: "izuku I forgot to tell you that whilst in your consciousness time is slowed down so ten years in here is only half a month outside."

Izuku: "THEN I WILL TRAIN FOR 100 YEARS."

DOOM SLAYER: "I will teach you everything that I know during the time we spend here."

Time skip: 99 years

During these 99 years izuku was taught the vital and weak parts of the humans and demons aswell as doing combat training, weapon training and weight training.

Izuku's body was looking buffer than All Might and would put any bodybuilder, weightlifter and even models to shame.

Izuku was now a staggering 7'5 and was taller than his father.

Izuku was now the most powerful being alive.

His speed was so incredible that he could outrun All Might in his prime at 100% and was faster than any speed quirk.

Izuku's punch at 100% could put a hole through the entire planet and Izuku was stronger than any strength quirk.

Izuku was not only trained physically but also mentally so that he could have quick thinking and make a plan in mere seconds. Izuku was now smarter than even Nezu and had an IQ of 358.

Izuku was now ready to wake up.

DOOM SLAYER: "my son you are now ready to wake up but first for the rest of the day we will discuss about the whereabouts of my armour and weapons. And before we talk I need to tell you that as soon as you wake up I will be able to talk to you telepathically"

Izuku: "OK BUT FIRST I THINK THAT YOU HAVE EARNED THE PRIVELIGE OF BEING CALLED MY FATHER. AND BEFORE I LEAVE THANK YOU FOR TRAINING ME."

DOOM SLAYER: "no problem, son"

Time skip: The next day

Izuku has been talking to his father about the whereabouts of his father's armour and gear. Aswell as the plan on as soon as izuku wakes up.

Real world POV

In the real world. As soon as izuku fell unconscious the police arrived at his house and the only thing that they found was izuku's unconscious body at the hall of the doorway and two deceased people. One of which was izuku's mother.

The police called for an ambulance and notified UA about izuku's condition and Inko's death.

During these five months the doctors have been keeping an eye on izuku and waiting for him to wake up.

Doctor: "I can't believe that this patient has been growing in height and gaining muscle out of nowhere. I mean this could be his quirk but why would it happen so late. This truly is fascinating!"

Nurse: "But doctor this couldn't be a quirk as it states on Izuku Midoriya's file that he is quirkless!"

As the Doctor was staring at Izuku's unconscious body he thought.

Doctor: "when is this kid going to wake up"

As soon as the doctor thought this he noticed izuku's eyes suddenly shot open and immediately called UA.

END OF CHAPTER

FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING HOW DOOM SLAYER CAN TALK ITS THAT AS SOON AS HE DIED HE LOST ALL HIS ANGER AND REGAINED HIS CONSCIOUSNESS SO HE CAN NOW TALK.

Sorry for not updating this for so long