Waking Up and ready to RIP AND TEAR

When izuku opened his eyes he saw a bright light Infront of him, he let his eyes adjust to the light and saw that he was in a hospital room as he looked around.

Izuku sat up and realised that there was a doctor and a nurse at the corner of the room trembling in fear.

Izuku got up and walked towards the nearest mirror and saw that his face looked like pure anger and hatred, and he realised that now he has a deathly aura around him, that would make most humans faint under the pressure. He now found out that he can not hide nor hinder his aura of death.

Izuku got up from the hospital bed and steadied himself from falling, it seemed that he is not used to his height and just now realised just how tall he is.

When izuku thought that he was ready enough to walk, he stood up and walked towards the door. As he was about to reach for the handle it opened itself to reveal that Aizawa, Nezu in Aizawa's hair and All Might was coming into the room so izuku stood back a few steps and waited for them to tell him why they were here.

Nezu: "Izuku midoriya I am very sorry for your loss but please tell me the truth on this. Was you abusing Ochako Ururaka and hitting her?"

Izuku: "NO."

Nezu and Aizawa was taken aback by the tone of his voice and how threatening it sounded.

Nezu: "I see-"

All Might: "YOU LIAR! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN ABUSING HER BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE WAS ON HER BODY! THE BRUISES ARE ENOUGH PROOF TO SEE THAT YOU ARE A LIAR!!"

Izuku was now even more angry that not only has his classmates betrayed his trust but also his idol, his coach and the person he used to look up to, now didn't even believe that izuku couldn't do something like hurt his own girlfriend. He couldn't believe that All might didn't trust him.

Izuku: "IF THAT'S IT THEN IM GOING NOW."

Izuku then walked toward the door but was stopped by All Might's hand on his shoulder.

All Might: "I can't let you go, YOU CRIMINAL!"

Izuku grabbed All Might's arm and threw him at the wall with lightning speed.

Izuku then continued walking out and left a frozen Aizawa and frozen Nezu.

They looked toward the place where All Might had crashed and saw that he was knocked out with blood coming out of his head and leaking down his face.

Aizawa: "HOW!!"

Nezu: "NO WAY!!"

Back with izuku

You can see izuku walking out of the hospital and towards UA.

Izuku: "I'm coming for my things and my Bible at my dorm room then I'm going to get dad's armour and make it mine."

END OF CHAPTER

I know that this chapter is short but I haven't got a new chapter out in a while and thought that I could at least get something out so you guys don't get disappointed with my bad upload schedule.