Going back to the dorms

As izuku left the hospital he ran towards the direction of UA at blinding speeds.

He saw a black car that seemed to have Nezu, All Might and Aizawa in it.

Izuku just jumped onto the car and when he landed on the roof it created a dent in the shape of his feet.

Izuku then jumped of the roof of the car and continued running towards UA.

When Izuku arrived at the UA gates he didn't bother to ask for a code so he grabbed the gate and bent it upwards and he walked to the dorms.

When he arrived at his dorm building he walked into it and went towards his room.

As he passed the couch, the students saw a massive and muscular man in a white T-shirt that's quite tight on him and white pants, he had the same hair as izuku and same style but he was too tall, muscular and intimidating to be izuku.

They saw him walk up the stairs and as he took a step one of the students said.

Student: "Hey who the hell are you and why are you in here?"

Izuku looked towards the student who was kaminari.

Kaminari saw the man's face and saw that it looked like izuku but really, really angry, aswell as more mature and older. Not only that but this guy looked like he was the meaning of testosterone.

Kaminari: "Midoriya?"

Izuku looked back and continued walking up the stairs.

Kaminari: "midoriya it really is you!! Guys it's midoriya!!"

The other students of class 1-A turned their head towards kaminari and saw that this burley intimidating monster is actually midoriya.

Student" let's give midoriya a good welcoming."

They all ran at him and started to "beat him up" by that I mean they hit and kicked him with all their strength which he didn't even move a single budge from, or having a single scratch on him from their "beating".

Izuku continued walking towards his room and grabbed a bag from under his bed.

He realised that his previous clothes will no longer fit him so he will have to buy some clothes that do fit.

Izuku packed:

. All of his money which is not a lot

. His laptop and charger aswell as his phone.

Once he packed them up he picked up the bag and held it by one hand, he started walking down the stairs whilst the other students were screaming, hitting and shouting profanities at him didn't seem to affect him at all until Bakugou grabbed his backpack and yanked it away from him whilst smirking.

Izuku now got enraged by this and was taking no shît from bakugou so he instantly grabbed bakugou by his neck and lifted him up, izuku started to choke him and put more pressure on his grip.

When izuku looked into bakugou's eyes he saw fear. Fear of death, fear of dying but mostly fear of izuku.

Bakugou was now terrified of izuku and was shaking in terror, he started to cry as he was about to pass out.

Izuku let go of bakugou and picked up his backpack.

He looked towards the other students and sent a deathly glare towards them which made them shiver in fear.

They thought of that glare as him saying "You try to do something like that and you will die".

One student which was Rikido Sato was brave enough to try and punch him, when he did punch izuku with all his power he started screaming in agony as he has broken his hand and fingers, izuku didn't even budge from that pathetic punch and just growled at him.

Izuku punched him and sent him flying towards the wall and when Sato reached the wall it made a crater and he was embedded into it.

Izuku walked towards the exit of the dorms and started running towards the gate.

When he reached the gate he saw Nezu, All Might and Aizawa aswell as a few cop cars and cops surrounding the gate thinking that there would be no other way for izuku to get out.

Izuku then started running towards them at full speed and as he was about to touch All Might he jumped upwards with full force and landed on a roof.

He then ran towards his old house to get his equipment and suit.

END OF CHAPTER

TELL ME WHAT ARMOUR YOU WANT IZUKU TO HAVE.
AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER