NO!

So off izuku went. As he passed Ochako's room he saw two people in there,
Bakugou and Ochako both smirking. This caused izuku to get even more angry,not that he was already so angry that he is 1 thing setting him off from ripping and tearing them apart. But as usual he kept it in, tried to ignore them and continued walking.

Izuku: "so they think that my suffering and this entire thing is funny do they? Well they won't soon."

Izuku continued walking until he reached UA gates. He turned around and thought.

Izuku: "goodbye shitty dorms."

He turned back around and walked off to his home.

Time skip: 20 minutes

Izuku was walking down the street to his home and arrived at the door, he walked in but as soon as he closed the door to the hallway some thing seemed off, he was worried so he called out to his mother to make sure that she is ok.

Izuku: "mom!"
*Silence*

Izuku ran into the kitchen to see if his mom was there and, well, she was there.

Izuku: "MOM NO!!"

Izuku found his mother's body on the floor with blood trickling out of the sides of her corpse.

Izuku ran to her corpse, knelt down and checked for a pulse.
*nothing*
Izuku: "no, mom, no. Mom I will kill the person who did this to you. I swear."

As he turned around he saw a man wearing a skii mask over his head. Holding a bag full of items. Probably from izuku's house. He was also pointing a gun at izuku, but it seemed more like a gun hand quirk.

Man: "listen here kid, you're gonna let me walk out of your house and you will not call the cops. Ok. Understand. Because if you don't do what I tell you I will shoot you."

But none of these words were getting through izuku's ears as he was fuming with rage.

Izuku: *in a venomous voice* "are you the one who killed my mom?"

Man: "I'm warning you kid."

Izuku: "ARE YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED MY MOM!!"

Man: "NO!"

Izuku: "who did then!?!"

Man: "I ain't telling you nothing kid."

Izuku walked over to the man. The man got scared and shot izuku right in the stomach. Izuku looked down and took his fingers and dug into his bullet hole and took the bullet out , the bullet hole healed up almost instantly and looked like the bullet was never shot at him in the first place.

Izuku now got very angry.

Izuku continued walking and once again the man shot at izuku but instead of one it was his entire clip. He unloaded his entire clip on izuku.

All that could be heard was metal clattering on the floor and there stood an unfazed izuku with an intimidating, angry face and bullet holes in his shirt and pants.

Izuku walked the last few steps and picked up the man by the throat with one hand, so easily that the man looked like he was as light as a feather. Izuku pinned him against the wall not putting that much pressure into choking the man. Just enough that he could still talk.

Izuku: "WHO.IS.THE.MAN.WHO.KILLED.MY.MOTHER?"

Man: "hhhgggkk..he..ghgk..is..ghgk..my.ghk.boss"

Izuku: "WHATS.HIS.NAME?"

Man: "he will kill me if I tell."

Izuku intimidated the man by saying.

Izuku: "AND SO WILL I IF YOU DON'T TELL"

Man: "please..ghgk..don't kill me.ghkg..Ok his name..ghk..is.gkg..ALL FOR ONE.

Izuku: "ALL FOR ONE?"

Man: "yeah..ghghk"

Izuku: "HE WILL BE DEAD AND SO WILL HIS NAME."

Man: "so I'm..ghk..free to..hgk..go?"

Izuku: "YEAH YOU'RE FREE."

Man: "thanks kid."

Izuku let go of the man and let him run to the door. As he tried to open the door. It was locked.

Izuku: "FREE TO GO TO HELL."

Man: "NOOOO!!!!"

Izuku punched through the man's chest. He then put his other arm in the big hole, in the man's chest. Then izuku pushed both arms away from eachother and ripped the man's body in half.

Izuku went over to his mother's carcass and picked it up. He then went to the backyard and started to dig a hole with his bare hands.

Time skip: 4 minutes
In that 4 minutes izuku built a 6 feet hole fit for the size of inko.

Izuku: "goodbye mom."

Izuku shed a tear. A single tear. The last tear that he will ever shed.

Izuku put the body in the hole and covered it up with dirt.

From that day izuku swore to kill the man who killed his mother. He swore to RIP AND TEAR anyone who got in his way. To RIP AND TEAR the man named ALL FOR ONE. To RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE.

END OF CHAPTER

804 words.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know I did.