The school past

And as poor izuku predicted, when he told his friend that he nicknamed 'kacchan' he looked down on him and called broccoli boi a 'Deku'. So this is how it went:

Katsuki: "hey izuku look at my quirk, it's so awesome and I bet it's better than your quirk,speaking of quirks hey izuku what is your quirk "
Izuku: "w-well kacchan I a-actually...."

Izuku hesitated for a second because he knew what is about to happen next because he knew about his friend's pride of being strong.

Izuku: "I-I don't h-have a q-quirk "

Suddenly he felt a stinging sensation on his chest as he looked down and saw his All might T-Shirt shredded into peices leaving his chest bare to the public, when he blinked again he saw a horrifying scar on his chest, kind of like this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Sorry it's so bad I had to take a screen shot because I'm writing on a phone so I can't copy and paste the picture but I hope it doesn't bother you that much)

Even though it was still freshly raw from the explosion he knew that that it would scar over .

Before izuku could do anything he heard.

Katsuki: "Useless Deku you will never be a hero"

Then the only thing he could see was darkness.

A small flame appeared a few meters away from him and a deep voice that was filled with venom and anger came out of that small flame. It said.

???: "RIP AND TEAR "

He suddenly jolted awake and started looking around, sweat dripping from his forehead, he breathed a sigh of relief when he realized he was in a hospital bed. His mother came rushing in with a worried look on her face and was on the brink of tears.

Inko: "Izuku my baby how come your hurt so badly"

Izuku: "I don't know mom but I'm alright now so please stop worrying ."

Inko felt relief flush over her when she found out her son is ok.

Time skip : 10 years

Izuku endured katsuki's torment for the last 10 years and bottled up all his anger. Izuku also has been training a little bit for these past ten years( so if izuku were to have OFA he would be able to handle ten percent of full cowling but Izuku won't have the quirk in this fan fic, katsuki bakugou will, not because I think he deserves it but because of plot reasons)
This is the last day of middle school ( I think) and last lesson of the day , izuku can't wait to get out of this shithole as soon as he can.

The Teacher comes in with a stack of papers for what the children aspire to be.

Teacher: "ok class here are the papers that I should hand out but, what the heck you all want to be heroes am I right!?!?."

All the students started showing off their quirks except from two.

Teacher: "yes,yes all of you have great quirks but you know that quirk usage inside of school is illegal so please calm down."

All the students calmed down then the Teacher spoke once again.

Teacher: "Now I see on this paper that there are two people from this school applying to UA."

Teacher: "The first is Katsuki Bakugou your applying to UA right?"

Then the students started to whisper to eachother.

Student 1: " I heard that UA has an acceptance rate of 0.5%."

Student 2: "Woah that's so low."

Student 3: "He's never going to get accepted with that personality."

Katsuki: " Yeah Teach and I'm gonna be the only one from this school to be accepted into that shitty school."

Teacher: " *has an evil smirk on his face* yeah and Izuku midoriya you applied to UA too am I right?"

All the students started laughing .

Student 3: " midoriya ha he won't get into that prestigious school."

Student 4: " ha, a quirk less loser like him ha."

Bakugou got enraged by this and exploded izuku's desk then the Teacher stopped a fight from happening by saying.

Teacher: " Bakugou what did I say about quirk usage and how it's illegal ?"

Bakugou sat down and waited until the end of the lesson.

Time skip: end of lesson/school

Izuku was packing up and was about to grab his notebook but Katsuki grabbed it and read it.

Katsuki: " Quirk analysis for the future eyy, well you won't need this."

Katsuki then proceeded to explode izuku's notebook and threw it out the window . Katsuki then walked out the door but stopped at the doorway, turned around and say something that he will regret saying in the far, far future because this sentence fueled izuku's rage by quite a lot.

Katsuki: " Hey Deku if you really want a quirk so much here's a quick way to get one, pray that you will have one in your next life then take a swan dive off of the school roof."

Katsuki then walked away leaving an angry and emotional izuku crying.

Time skip:Home

Izuku: " mom I'm home "

Inko: " ok izuku just wait on the couch I will be down in a sec"

Izuku: " ok mom."

Izuku waited for a few seconds then he saw his mother holding what looks like a picture.

Inko then sits down next to him.

Inko: "ok, izuku I'm now going to tell you about your father and who he is."

She then shows him the picture of.........