Life

Elan's Point of View
My ears rang as voices echoed in my mind, Words that made no sense. I felt my eyes open and close, but it was nothing but darkness. I had a heavy weight on my head and felt bands around my wrists. Just like a V.R set...

The voices got more clearer as he ringing in my ears started to fade. I could hear the voices of Lucas and Ryan.

"Elan can't be dead now can he?! We saw his death message but he is going to respawn right?!" I heard Ryan say in a panic. My mind blurred as I tried to remember what happened. Victor... I killed Victor didn't I? I tried to move but my body was still asleep. I felt starved and weak. I felt so cold and I couldn't shake. My mouth felt dry as if I haven't drank water in days.

"No. I hope not. He hasn't said anything though..." Lucas seemed distraught and worried about my disappearance. I was right here though. I tried moving again and was able to move my arm. I took the heavyweight off my head. It was my Vr Headset. I looked around and saw I was back in my house. In my world. I was no longer in Minecraft. I was back home. I have never been so happy to be laying on the dirty floor in my cold house. I got up from the ground feeling dizzy and lightheaded. My phone was still in my pocket just where I left it. I picked it up and fumbled through my apps and called Ryan.

I sat on the couch with a thump leaning back into the couch. I didn't think that coming back would put me into this kind of state. My phone rang only for a few seconds. Ryan answered my call quickly.

"Elan! Oh my god, how are you calling me?! Aren't you still in the game?!"

"No not anymore..." My voice was raspy and I just felt so tired. I couldn't shake the cold around me. It just slowly smeed to get colder and colder the longer I laid here.

"I'm coming over! Lucas I know you don't live anywhere close to here but I'll call you back soon!" He yelled in a panic. I can hear the background noise of Ryan fumbling around and grabbing his keys to drive over.

"You know. I'm probably going to need an excuse on why I was missing for as long as I was. I can't just say I was trapped in a video game." I tried to lighten the mood a little bit.

"You're right, but we can focus on that later. I'll stay on the call, but I'll need to focus on driving okay?"

"That's fine Ryan. I don't want you to get into a car accident." I started to think of something I could say to the hospital and police when they come over. The only thing I could think of was having no memories and just remembering being drugged a few times. I really don't know how this getting captured stuff works.

It got quiet for a while, but I could still hear the background noise of Ryan driving to my house. It's a good thing he lives close to me or I might have been screwed. I thought about everything that happened in Minecraft. Everything that has led me to finally leaving this game. I hope Ivy isn't too worried about me. I know she probably is. I'm a bit sad and glad that this is all over.
I heard a car drive into my driveway. That must be Ryan. I get up feeling a bit unbalanced on my feet. I made my way to the door, which was already unlocked. Ryan opens the door the same time I opened it. He seems out of breath and probably broke a few traffic laws to get here. He looks at me for a few seconds and hugs me tightly. I hugged him back.

"You really don't look great, Elan." He tells me.

"I only have a mirror in my bathroom so I can't really look at myself." I added. He laughed a bit.

"We should probably get you to the hospital in case of anything." He says starting to think logically.

"Yeah, at least it's less money for the ambulance trip. I should've thought about calling 911 first instead of you." That would have been the smart choice in my term. Ryan supports me and helps me into his car.

"Well... at least you helped the kingdom in Minecraft." Ryan says as I get my seatbelt on. He starts the car, making me jump a bit. It's going to take me a while to get used to technology again.

"Yeah... I hope so. I honestly have no idea if I even killed Victor or not." I told him to look around outside. It's a bit nostalgic to be here in my own world again. I never even thought I would go to a different world.

"I think you did. Lucas can check up on that after we know you aren't going to die on us." He starts driving to the nearest hospital.

"My family is going to freak out once they find out. I don't even know if I should call them now or later. The movies never really talk about what it's really like to come back after being captured or put into a different world."

"That's true, maybe I can call them for you once we are in the hospital and get checked out."

"Good idea. Still need a plan on what I'm going to say to the police."

"No idea... I never thought I would need to make an excuse for anything rather than to skip a class."

"Maybe a money threat that failed so they put me back here?"

"Whatever sounds the most believable." I looked at my phone and deleted Ryan's phone call so they couldn't see what we talked about. Don't want them knowing we were lying about this whole thing. They would never believe the truth anyways.

"I'm just happy I'm back..."

"I'm sure everyone else will be too. You fans will be glad too."

"I never even thought about my channel. Everyone is probably so upset."

"They have been sending a lot of money to your channel. They wanted to show support for your disappearance. They have also been giving me and Lucas money to help us feel better about the whole situation."

"That's really nice. I'll be sure to give them an update on what happened."

"Leaving out all the trapped in a different world stuff?"

"Yup!" Ryan parked his car as close as he could get to the hospital entrance.

"And we are here. I'll get you checked in and I'll call the police like we should have done in the first place." Ryan turns off the engine and gets out of the car. I did as well and he supports me again. We make our way into the building for what is probably going to be a very long and tiring week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1195)