Livestream

Lucas's point of view
I was going the normal livestreams. Where I get an area open so everyone who wants to play Minecraft with me can join. It's fun.

I had to get off soon or else the discord server will get pissed at me for staying up so late again. I like staying up late but all my subscribers don't like that even though they stay up as late as I do sometimes.

Ever since Elan disappeared I asked everyone not to talk about him on the livestreams. I can't do anything to help. Even though I want to help find him.

I looked at the money I raised. I was trying to do earn enough money for a VR headset so I can possibly play with Elan once in a while in the server he made. Sadly I never got to see the server. He gave me an invite and I accepted it, bit I never got to do into it.

I was ten dollars away from getting the VR headset I wanted. The same one Elan has. I was going to put it down after Elan disappeared, but we were so close to getting it I decided not to.

I just swapped places with something. We were doing a survival game and I added a swap so I swap places with a random player after a certain amount of time. Death swap.

I was in a cave and it was dark, but from my screen I could see a sign that read. Aria Guardian was here.

"Aria you monster." I said to the live stream. I looked at the chat to see come laughing icons. I laughed a little.

"Okay I'll get you Aria Guardian." I decided to get her next on my kill list. Well their name sounds like a girl.

I look back at the chat to see them saying their wasn't a video? What the?

"Okay I'll go fix it." I tell the chat. The chat goes queit. No response from them at all. Is my wifi down? I check really quickly to see that it wasn't.

"What the..." I get a message from the chat. Is the chat back to normal now? I look at the message and it was a donation message. Just one dollar.

Lucas?

What the heck?! The message is from FavremySabre. Elan?!

"Elan?!" I screamed in suprised. Why is he talking to me like this? On a livestream of all places. I get another message. Another donation message. One dollar again.

Is this a dream?

What is going on? No other messages. Just Elan. Talking. Nothing else is working.

Lucas can you hear me?

That's three messages now. Three messages from a friend who has been missing for a month now.

"Yes I can hear you. Where-" right he can hear me. I go to the chat and write I can hear you.

I'm trapped.

I start typing and we talk.

Where are you trapped?

I'm trapped in-

The message cuts off. I guess he can't type it out?

Where are you? I can get the police!

It won't change anything

What do you mean Elan? Where are you?

I'm sorry...

What are you sorry about?

I can't stay long

Why?! Elan! Just tell me where you are!

Ivy is waking me up.

Who is Ivy?

Please help.

I want to help tell me where you are!

I feel like I'm dying, I want to get out.

The screen glitches and suddenly the livestream was back to normal. I looked at the chat. The messages I got from Elan were gone and everyone was saying the video was back.

I just sat their in utter shock. What just happened?! Was that really Elan talking to me? Did I just imagine that? Am I going crazy.

The chat was staring to ask what was going on and why I wasn't saying anything. A few said good job on reaching my goal.

I reached it? The goal? I looked over to see that I reached my goal. To get the Vr set I wanted. I look at my camera.

"I have to go... sorry.... uh... bye!" I cut off the livestream as quickly as I can. I look at my screen blankly again. This can't be happening can it?

I... I should call Ryan... yeah... I should call him... he would be awake by now and he is closer to Elan in distance. I grab my phone and call him.

"Hey Lucas what's up?" I heard Ryan say from the phone.

"Can we talk? Something happened."

"Sure. I need to call this livestream off anyways."

"Alright." I get up and walk to the bathroom. I wash my face a little as I wait for him. My hands were shaking and I felt sick.

"What's going on?" I heard Ryan say. I sighed and told him what happened.

"So it's not just me..." Ryan said after a few minutes.

"What are you taking about?" I asked.

"Elan... he has been playing Minecraft."

"He has been playing Minecraft?! How?! Why hasn't he been telling us anything?!"

"I don't know. He's on the server he made when he disappeared."

"I... Is he online?"

"He hasn't gotten off yet as far as I can tell. His Skin is different too. More like how he looks like."

"I'll join the server tomorrow. After I bought the VR headset... it might be important to be in a VR set when I play."

"Make sure you aren't alone though. In case whatever happens to Elan happens to you." Ryan says.

"Do you have one?" I decided to ask.

"Yeah... I order it online, but it hasn't come in yet. It should be here in a few days."

"Alright. I guess we have a plan."

"Rather than the fact we need to find a unicorn."

"A what?!" I get out form the bathroom and walk around the living room.

"This which says that she can get me to where Elan is in the game. So far it seems like he is really far."

"Alright... I'll see if I can join. It's late for me."

"Okay. Try joining the server in the day maybe you can find more clues to where Elan is."

"Maybe... well goodnight Ryan." I tell him.

"Goodnight for you. Good afternoon for me." He hangs up. I put my phone to the side and rub my head.

What is going on Elan?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1084)