Power

Sabre's point of view
I was dragged out of the water and onto the lake's shore. I coughed heavily as I felt water escape from my lungs to be replaced by air. I took deep breaths as I opened my eyes.

"You're heavier than you look, Sabre." I heard a familiar voice say. I knew who it was and it's been a very long time since I've heard or seen him.

"Francis?" I asked and looked up. It was him. His dark brown hair was short and messy. He wore his simple chain armor underneath his leather and fabric clothes. He looks like a soldier. Sadly his skills are nothing like one.

"Why did you save me?" I asked, slowly sitting up. I held my chest in pain as I thought about what just happened.

"You were drowning and by the looks of it you got hit by one of Victor's arrows." I looked at my left hand that was still black. Then I remembered Ivy. She escaped... but did they get here at the river? "Let us treat your arm first and give you some time to rest."

"I can't until I know Ivy is okay." I slowly get up feeling a little dizzy as Francis helps me up.

"You almost died. You shouldn't-" I cut him off.

"I don't care. If anything happens to her... I won't be able to live with myself."

"Sabre... Are you sure about this?" Francis asked. I looked him dead in the eyes and nodded. He sighed. "Fine... I'm only helping you because I owe you got it?" He said. I nod and look at the river.
"We need to get to the town. That's where we will find her." Francis nods and leads me away from the lake.

"I have a horse, we will be able to get there by morning." I looked up at the sky to see it was dark. I've barely paid attention to the sky. It was around sunset and Ivy got to the top of the mountain. Francis leads me to his large brown horse and helps me get on. I took a deep breath.

"Thanks, Francis... but how do you find me?" I asked as he got onto his horse in front of me.

"I was just exploring the area and I saw the movement in the water. I thought it was a large dying fish." He pets his horse and the horse starts to gallop. I held on.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, anyways I wanted to figure out who was making Victor so angry since he hasn't come home to the kingdom yet." His horse picked up speed and soon we were following the river.

"What kingdom?" I asked.

"About a week or two journeys from here is Victor's kingdom. A lot of rumors were going around about someone stealing his staff. Should have guessed it was you."

"We destroyed the staff... now we need to defeat him."

"Good luck with that." He tells me. I looked around and sighed.

"Yeah... let's find Ivy first..." I tell him. Francis nods. I just hope nothing bad happens to Ivy.

Ryan's point of view
I logged onto Minecraft the moment I got on the call with Lucas. He was already on and waiting for me. We were still in front of the Witch's house. Lucas yawned.

"Are you sure you can be online? You sound tired?" I asked Lucas.

"No, it's fine. I just got off a stream that's all."

"Okay then?" I moved my character into the house to see the Witch waiting for us. The dog was awake and walked around me and Lucas' characters.

"Took you long enough." I saw the text appear on the side of my screen.

"Is it done?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yes, it's done." She threw some of the now enchanted unicorn hair to us and we looked at it. Nothing seems to be special about it.