Fate

"You can not defeat me, Witch!" We heard Victor yell and suddenly a loud thump was heard in the room. We just made it to the throne room to see shards of balls scattered across the ground with the floor stained in now dried up potions. I looked over to the right to see Victor looking down at the Witch who was by the looks of it easily defeated.

"Victor! You have already lost!" I yelled at him, it got his attention as he looked over at me. I saw a hint of fear in his face which he shook off. The fear in his eyes of me didn't fade away though.

"So you have come to answer to death hm?" He asked me, stepping away from the witch. Ivy closely moves toward the witch making sure not to draw his attention to her. I took out my Iron sword. His diamond weapon was already in hand.

"No. I came for yours. I will not let you rule these people like this anymore." I told him, stepping up to him. Soon we were in the center of the Throne room. The tension was high. Ivy was with the Witch now with her now ready and aimed and Victor.

"The people are thriving!"

"They are dying and in despair because of you! Your time as king is over." I focused on the jolt of electricity from inside of me. I summoned them command smite and it hit Victor. He stepped back in pain.

"I don't know how to use such a simple Iron sword and cuss lighting, but my weapon and do so much more than that!" He runs at me and he swings his sword. I got struck with a blade that felt hit and cut my skin like butter. I quickly turned my useless defense into a swinging motion with my sword and used a summon fireball command that stuck his chest causing him to fall back. Ivy fired an arrow that hit his shoulder.

"Is that all you got Victor!" I asked him. His sword must have a Fire aspect on him. That's all I know of right now. From how much damage he did on he probably has a high level of sharpness too. This world probably has more enchantments in this world too.

"I'm just warming up!" He yells at me. His sword glows suddenly and a wave of flames comes at me. I couldn't find a way to avoid it quickly as I felt the fire burn my chest. I hisses in pain and looks back at him.

"Fire versus fire..." I muttered under my breath. I reached my hand forward and summoned mroe lighting on him. Our battle of magic began.

Victor's sword had the ability to manipulate fire. He used it in any way he could to hurt me. I got a burn effect on me chasing me to slowly lose my health. His blows were quick and weak. Mine were strong and long. I used fireballs and Lightning to attack, the more I used this glitch in my body the weaker I got. I had a hater time concentrating as each attack was laid out at me. I couldn't get my attacks out as quickly as he could.

Ivy tried to use her arrows against him, but it was rare for one to hit within the flames that raged and burned out constantly in the throne room. She was trying her best though.

I glanced at my health bar to see it was now at a normal level. My hunger bar was low. It has been for a while now. I looked over at Victor who was down on his luck. His sword had lost its former glow from the beginning of this battle. His sword is drained of most of its magical energy.

"Give up now!" I yelled at him doing my best to stand tall even with my energy as drained as it is. Ivy was worried. I could tell. I gave her a quick smile to try to ease her worry. I looked back at Victor.

"It's time for your death, Sabre!" He tells suddenly. He threw his weapon on the ground and my vision went dark. I couldn't see anything around me. Blindness. I looked around trying to look out for what would come next.

I felt a sword hit me, making my health drop quickly. I swung at random at where the force was formed, but they were already gone. Another attack and I missed again. An invisible attacker who could see me perfectly. I was at a full disadvantage here. In my panic I swung my sword at random. All I could do was hope I could hit something.

"To the left!" I heard Ivy call out suddenly. I quickly moved to the left. I heard the small rush of air from a sword that missed me by a dime. She can still see Victor who is attacking me. She yelled more directions and I moved with them. It stopped the attacks on me, but I couldn't attack him. There was no way I could until this blindness effect went away. I felt something grab me. I was pinned to the ground and my weapon was taken from me. I struggled underneath their grip.

My Blindness effect went away. A guard was covering Ivy's mouth who managed to get here through the chaos we had his weapon to her neck. I was held down by Victor. I looked down at my health to see what I was on my last heart.

"See that was too easy, Sabre. Fighting was pointless." He tells me as I feel his blade touch the center of my back. I looked again over at Ivy who was struggling to get out of the guards grip. She would be able to break free from his grio, but not fast enough. I tried to think of what to do. One wrong move and I'll die. "You were a pain though. A little cockroach that always comes back, but now I will know for sure that you will die. Here and now!" I will die no matter what I do know. I can only change one thing now.

"I'm less like a cockroach and more like a snake!" I yelled at him and summoned lighting on him. I felt the sword go through my chest. My health dropped to zero. I immediately felt sick and weak. My glitched powers faded out and my vision went black.

The vision came back in a second. I saw a familiar screen in front of me. The death screen in minecraft. I only saw two buttons. Disconnect which stood unchanged and the respawn button seemed shattered and broken. I reached out to it. I heard a faint click and my vision turned off like an old T.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~