" And you Super Mespren, let's go". Jennie called their friends which was quickly followed by the three couples leaving Yea-Ji and the reporters dumbfounded.

Yea-Ji: ......

Reporters: ......

When the squads were inside, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Seulgi, Ryujin, and Lisa burst out laughing not minding the other guests who looks in their way.

" Yah! You're attracting the guest's attention". Jennie playfully slaps her wife's arm.

" Kang Seulgi stop laughing". Irene pinched her wife's side.

" You're embarrassing me Shin Ryujin". Yeji scolded her wife.

" But you already did". Ryujin retorted which made Yeji cover her face in embarrassment.

" Why am I friends with you again?". Lisa asked them making her friends look at her in disbelief.

" Shush Manoban. I should be the one asking that." Jennie said which also made her friends scoff.

" What? and you bunny, stop calling my wife Bebe. You almost caused trouble there." Jennie added making Nayeon pout her lips.

Nayeon is about to retort when one of the organizers went to them and assisted them to their table.

MET GALA

For the past two hours, Chaeyoung didn't enjoy the event as So-hee keep touching her wife. She will playfully slap Jisoo's arm when Jisoo made a joke and ask for a photo with her.

Sometimes So-hee will ask Chaeyoung to join them to take picture which of course the blonde-haired woman gladly accepted. Chaeyoung will wrap her arms around her wife's shoulder and gave her a long passionate kiss on-cheek.

Most of the time, So-hee will get Jisoo's attention which of course made Chaeyoung mad.

" Thank you for letting me join you here". So-hee thanked the couple but she only looked to Jisoo which made Chaeyoung's irritation grow.

" No worries, besides I didn't know you also love to play a game". Jisoo smiled at her.

" I do, next time let's play a game". So-hee said.

" Sure". Jisoo said happily before she turn her gaze at her wife.

" Love, why aren't you eating? the foods they served look delicious". Jisoo turned her attention at her but Chaeyoung only rolled her eyes at her which made Jisoo confused.

" What's wrong?". Jisoo asked her.

" Maybe your wife didn't like the food". So-hee butted in.

" Come on Chaeyoung, the foods taste great. I heard you love eating so I'm sure you'll eat anything here." So-hee added and fake a smile at Chaeyoung which made the latter grit her teeth.

" I won't argue with that". Jisoo seconded making Chaeyoung pinched her side.

" Ouch". Jisoo groan.

" What's wrong?". So-hee worriedly asked and hold Jisoo's arm. That sight made Chaeyoung's blood boil so she quickly remove So-hee's hand at her wife.

" Get your hands off of my wife". Chaeyoung sternly said that caused Jisoo to shiver.

" Oh, I- I'm sorry". So-hee cleared her throat and apologize.

" It's fine but next time, bring a date so you won't disturb someone's time, okay?". Chaeyoung said in sarcasm and fake a smile.

" Chaeyoung--- I want to go home". Chaeyoung quickly cut off Jisoo

" Why?". Jisoo inquired.

" I'm tired and I'm sure Ms. Eleanor won't mind it". Chaeyoung reasoned out and stood up from her which was followed by her wife.