20.Introducing Zircon (Fanmade)

(Back to the Fan made huh? Also FYI this takes place on that episode where we hate Connie forever or something/ New Mayor)

After last night, Gold is set to kill Connie once he sees her, like with no doubt, he will kill, but he's too tired to do so, going back to the barn, Lapis and Peridot bombarded him with questions, same with Platinum, but both were too tired, the biggest question was "Who's in this bubble", before sleeping, Platinum said, get Onyx and Moonstone here tomorrow...

The next day we see Onyx and Moonstone arriving, both are covered in vote notes, with their faces showing visible frustration.

Onyx: Humanity has too many demands...

Moonstone: Well said...

Platinum: What happened to you guys?

Onyx: Votes happened.

Moonstone: Although I'm glad supporting Nanefua and fish stew pizza as a whole, I really need a break from all of those protests she's been doing.

Gold: Ok, so the reason why you're here is because we need you two to teach this gem.

Onyx and Moonstone glanced at the said gem, it's a Zircon.

Moonstone:Hmm.... A zircon?

Platinum: Yeah, since both of you have been on this planet long enough, and we all know that any heaven gem is built to learn quickly... We thought it would be good for you guys to teach her this time.

Onyx: Why couldn't you guys do it?

Gold: Continuing my date with lapis.

Platinum: Helping Peridot with her tech and hanging out with amethyst.

Moonstone: Anything "Important?"

Gold:We fought the Diamonds.

Onyx looked at them as If they said something crazy.

Onyx: The Diamonds!?

Platinum: Yeah, we needed to save Steven.

Moonstone:'Damnit, a good excuse' well, I guess I have alot of breaks anyways... So I can do this, what about you Onyx?

Onyx:I have a week or two before I geek out with Ronaldo so sure, I don't see why not.

Gold and Platinum then smiled as they did a thumbs up saying good luck before they left.

We see Onyx and Moonstone bringing the gem to a plain field because they felt like this is the best place to talk with the gem since there's no harm or anything abnormal about this place.

Onyx: Hope this works.

They then pop the bubble, what we see is Zircon in a new form, she now has a kinda similar design to amethyst, Wearing a white sleeveless shirt, the difference being that it's like covers her legs as well (I'll be honest, IDK how to describe her design so here's the art I took inspiration from,Ignore her clothes there, I guess I forgot what that's called, maybe I'm a big stupid if you mention what it is and I know it... Also I don't own this or any art I'll be posting)

 Also I don't own this or any art I'll be posting)