18. The Trial

(Have fun... -Person losing motivation slowly but surely, oh and this doesn't mean I'm that person, just wanted to add this for no reason)

While Gold Quartz is traveling through the Cosmo's, going to Homeworld, Steven is seen waiting on an empty room.

Steven:I know my mom did something bad. Whatever Homeworld has in store for me... I'm ready!

No one responded...

Steven:I said, I'm ready! It's me, Rose Quartz! Hello? Anybody? Lars? You there? Is this the punishment? Come on! I know it's going to be worse than this! So whatever you're going to do... Would you just do it already?

Not knowing what to do, Steven just sighed as he slumped to a wall, suddenly a door opened showing a blue zircon which is in panic.

Zircon (B):This is ridiculous! 4,000 years of loyal service to the court, and this is what I get? Oh, I'm the unluckiest Zircon in the galaxy!

Steven then took the chance to escape but he failed, then the next thing to happen is the zircon noticing him, she was surprised to say the least.

Zircon (B):Wait, are you... Rose Quartz?

Steven:Yeah...

Zircon (B):...Really?

Steven: It's a long story.

Zircon (B):Then I don't have time for it! Ugh! We only have this brief moment to prepare your case.

Steven:Case?

Zircon (B):Ugh! Who am I kidding? This is pointless! We've all heard the rumors about the demise of Pink Diamond, but I can't believe these files-* scrolls through the floating panels* Shattered by one of her own soldiers- Ugh! In front of her entire entourage!? *turns to Steven* And look at you now! That ridiculous disguise is only going to make you look more guilty! *curls up in fear*

Steven:That's fine, because I am!

Zircon (B):Whoa! Wha- Don't say that! Especially when you're out there!

Steven:Out where?! What's going to happen!?

Zircon (B):What did you think was going to happen, Rose Quartz!? As soon as that door opens, you're going on trial!!

And then right on cue, the door opened with perfect timing, causing the Blue Zircon to gasp.

Steven:*glances at the door* Umm.

They then enter the door as we see Steven and Blue zircon on the trial room, another figure came revealing to be Yellow Zircon (Not green, it's just the blue tint, also I've searched the wiki for justifications)

Zircon (Y):Defending a rebel? Isn't that... treason? *chuckles*

Zircon (B):I was assigned to this!

Suddenly some lights showed up revealing to be Blue and Yellow Pearl, ready to introduce their diamonds.

Yellow Pearl:All rise for the luminous Yellow Diamond! *poses*

Blue Pearl:And the lustrous Blue Diamond. *bows*

Same light appears but instead this time it's their diamonds, they did a pose, after that brief moment, they're ready to start their trial only to not find Rose, that's until...

Blue Diamond:*looks around* Where is... the accused?

Yellow Diamond:*looks at Steven* Is that Rose Quartz? Look at this hideous form she's taken. Forget the trial. We should shatter her just for looking like that!